“AMAZING!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #228 of 2,594 Restaurants in Phoenix
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

If you're ever in the Phoenix area and really want something off the beaten path, please try Ticoz! You won't be disappointed! Unique menu/food make this place a place you want to come to again and again!

• Visited June 2012

tempe, arizona
“Interesting food and cool atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

As far as I know, Ticoz invented guacummus (sp?) the combination of guacamole and hummus. It's great. Many creative mediterranean, latin, and other choices. All delicious. The prices are reasonable, especially for the neighborhood and ambiance.

Visited December 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
“Good Food and Good Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

We had a very large party of about 25 people. The food came out quickly and was hot and delicious. The waitress we had did a great job handling such a large table and managing her other tables. The drink special for happy hour were limited but I enjoyed all of the sangria flavors. The outside patio was very relaxed and provided the perfect setting for our group

Visited April 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Place for Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

My partner and I have been to Ticoz many times for brunch and we love it. Starting with the top notch servers and overall service to the food. Let me tell you about our last great experience. We were there celebrating my partner's birthday for brunch. We sat in the patio, which is a must at Ticoz if the weather is nice. Their patio is great with lots of shade and privacy. I ordered the Huevos Rancheros and my partner ordered the Mexican Eggs Benedict. In one word, the food was "Delicious". Along with that, we had a mimosa and a bloddy mary (excellent value for the price). Two fabulous drinks not to miss during their brunch. You will not be disappointed. And now, the server. Jared was so attentive that when I mentioned to him that we were celebrating my partner's birthday, he brought a nice piece of dessert with a candle at the end of our meal. We were impressed by the added touch. Thanks Jared and Ticoz for making the celebration even more memorable.

• Visited March 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“SETTLE IN FOR A DELIGHTFUL DINING EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

Nice atmosphere to complement the delicious food. The service is awesome. They attend to your every need. I had the pork chili verde mac n' cheese and my hubby had the pork chile verde enchiladas. Both were excellent. Happy hour drinks are 1/2 price. Their sangria's are the best and they have a wide selection of flavors. They have a "drink of the night" that is 1/2 price all night. It was margaritas the night we were there. Also a wide selection of flavors. Everyone who works there seems so happy to be there.

• Visited March 2012