I was in Phoenix for a convention being held at the Convention Center. The official convention hotel was $191/night. The price on ABVI was great and it was within walking distance of the Convention Center. During the day it was a nice walk in the sunshine and fresh air especially after being all day in meetings. We opted to take a $5 taxi after sunset as the area was a little deserted at night.
It is a short couple of blocks to the Light Rail where for $2 we rode to the Heard Museum for lunch. If we had had a few more days we would have used the Light Rail more.
The manager was very helpful…several of us were leaving on the shuttle for the airport before the scheduled breakfast…so he opened up the breakfast a half hour early on our departure day.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - Downtown Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Americas Best Value Inn - Downtown Phoenix Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Phoenix. Everything we do at our newly renovated hotel is driven by our desire to provide exceptional guest service and a clean comfortable environment. We offer a free daily continental breakfast. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility and our 24-hour front desk and lobby. Relax and unwind in the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, 37 inch LCD flat panel cable TV with HBO and ESPN, hairdryer, table with chairs, desk with lamp, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and wake-up service. Our hotel's centralized location makes it easy to jump into the excitement, fun, and entertainment of Downtown Phoenix while also experiencing its history and culture. Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Phoenix is close to Arizona Diamondbacks Chase Field, Phoenix Convention Center, US Airways Center, CityScape, and Arizona State University. Comerica Theatre, Orpheum Theatre, and Arizona State Fairgrounds are also nearby. Spend some quality family time at the Phoenix Museum of History, Children's Museum of Phoenix, and Arizona Science Center. Play a round of golf at Encanto Golf Course and Phoenix Country Club. Enjoy a walk in the fresh air at the Japanese Friendship Garden, Desert Botanical Garden, Camelback Mountain, and Phoenix South Mountain Park. Seamus McCaffrey Irish Pub, Cibo Restaurant and Subway are all within half a mile of our hotel. At Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Phoenix, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Orbitz, EasyToBook, HostelBookers, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Downtown Phoenix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.