We chose this hotel because of the proximity to the CoAmerica theatre. Growing up in Phoenix, I was somewhat apprehensive regarding location on Van Buren. We walked 2 blocks to the theatre with no issues. There were a few unfortunate souls in the area but no one bothered us. The street was well lit and the signage from the hotel was very bright. We walked back around 11:30. Several others were walking along also. As for the room, to be honest I thought it would be okay but we were delightfully surprised to find a very appealing room upon opening the door. Huge king bed, very nicely made up. A flat screen TV, wifi and immaculate bathroom with nice linens. There were soap and shampoo dispensers on tub wall. ( actually full)! Hair dryer, ironing board, microwave and mini refrigerator. We had a good nites sleep! Felt safe. And one of the best things is being able to check in at 1:00 rather than 3 or 4 like so many other places. We will definitely tell our concert going friends and you will see us again. Congratulations on your remodel and your staff that keep things the way they should be!
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - Downtown Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Americas Best Value Inn - Downtown Phoenix Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Phoenix. Everything we do at our newly renovated hotel is driven by our desire to provide exceptional guest service and a clean comfortable environment. We offer a free daily continental breakfast. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility and our 24-hour front desk and lobby. Relax and unwind in the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, 37 inch LCD flat panel cable TV with HBO and ESPN, hairdryer, table with chairs, desk with lamp, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and wake-up service. Our hotel's centralized location makes it easy to jump into the excitement, fun, and entertainment of Downtown Phoenix while also experiencing its history and culture. Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Phoenix is close to Arizona Diamondbacks Chase Field, Phoenix Convention Center, US Airways Center, CityScape, and Arizona State University. Comerica Theatre, Orpheum Theatre, and Arizona State Fairgrounds are also nearby. Spend some quality family time at the Phoenix Museum of History, Children's Museum of Phoenix, and Arizona Science Center. Play a round of golf at Encanto Golf Course and Phoenix Country Club. Enjoy a walk in the fresh air at the Japanese Friendship Garden, Desert Botanical Garden, Camelback Mountain, and Phoenix South Mountain Park. Seamus McCaffrey Irish Pub, Cibo Restaurant and Subway are all within half a mile of our hotel. At Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Phoenix, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Downtown Phoenix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.