It is off season and the room was very fairly priced. The grounds are nice, the pool looked nice. We were there to visit a family member. The rooms at all the COurtyards are the same in my travels. SO you get what you expect. HDTV, Nice bed, Desk, clean room. Above average and perfectly fine. The hotel is near a nice shopping center that offers everything from Hair Salons, Dining, Markets-- very convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the upscale Biltmore area, the newly renovated Courtyard Phoenix Camelback Hotel is your Phoenix, AZ vacation hideaway. Walk to a variety of restaurants and shopping meccas such as Camelback Colonnade, Biltmore Fashion Park and Town and Country Shopping Center with its weekly Farmers Market. Enjoy world class golf at the JW Camelback Resort or Arizona Biltmore Golf Course. Free High Speed and Wireless Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Phoenix Camelback Hotel Phoenix
- Courtyard Phoenix Camelback
- Phoenix Marriott
- Phoenix Courtyard