The location of the property is definitely a bit weird as many of the reviewers have pointed out. It is inside a strip mall and getting there the first time is a bit intimidating. However the property is typical of Courtyard. The rooms are nice, bed comfortable. Only complaint was that AC can be a bit loud at times. However that did not stop me from sleeping well.
The plus is the location as well - just couple of blocks away from Biltmore Mall and great dining places nearby. Will stay here again if I am around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the upscale Biltmore area, the newly renovated Courtyard Phoenix Camelback Hotel is your Phoenix, AZ vacation hideaway. Walk to a variety of restaurants and shopping meccas such as Camelback Colonnade, Biltmore Fashion Park and Town and Country Shopping Center with its weekly Farmers Market. Enjoy world class golf at the JW Camelback Resort or Arizona Biltmore Golf Course. Free High Speed and Wireless Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Phoenix Camelback Hotel Phoenix
- Courtyard Phoenix Camelback
- Phoenix Marriott
- Phoenix Courtyard