Stayed at the Courtyard for business/ play trip. I am a Marriott member and do prefer their brand. Marriott provides consistent great properties from lobby to rooms and beds. The property at Camel back was perfect for proximity to Scottsdale, Camelback mountain, shopping and restaurants. The pool was very comfortable with hot tub. My room was ground level with walkout patio to the pool which was nice. The beds were awesome and makes any trip better if sleep is good. If you feel the need to shop a Nordstrom Rack is next door along with several good places to eat. Went to Camelback Mountain for a hike about a 5 minute drive. Went into old town Scottsdale about a ten minute cab ride for about 25 bucks. Phoenix is a great place to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the upscale Biltmore area, the newly renovated Courtyard Phoenix Camelback Hotel is your Phoenix, AZ vacation hideaway. Walk to a variety of restaurants and shopping meccas such as Camelback Colonnade, Biltmore Fashion Park and Town and Country Shopping Center with its weekly Farmers Market. Enjoy world class golf at the JW Camelback Resort or Arizona Biltmore Golf Course. Free High Speed and Wireless Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Phoenix Camelback Hotel Phoenix
- Courtyard Phoenix Camelback
- Phoenix Marriott
- Phoenix Courtyard