We had to attend a birthday dinner near the property and it was perfect for what we needed. The entrance was a little awkward coming in off of Camelback, but the guy at checkin was really nice and helpful. The beds were SO comforable that we are thinking of purchasing one from Marriott. The room was very small, but we were only in the room for a few hours. The lobby looked great and very modern.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the upscale Biltmore area, the newly renovated Courtyard Phoenix Camelback Hotel is your Phoenix, AZ vacation hideaway. Walk to a variety of restaurants and shopping meccas such as Camelback Colonnade, Biltmore Fashion Park and Town and Country Shopping Center with its weekly Farmers Market. Enjoy world class golf at the JW Camelback Resort or Arizona Biltmore Golf Course. Free High Speed and Wireless Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Phoenix Camelback Hotel Phoenix
- Courtyard Phoenix Camelback
- Phoenix Marriott
- Phoenix Courtyard