“Bare Bones” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #90 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“Bare Bones”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

This place is for the bare bones kind of traveler. You get a full kitchen but no pots, pans, silverware, etc. You have to ask for that at the desk. I didn't bother. I ordered a pizza from Rosetta's Pizzeria that took 1 1/2 & 2 calls for "where's my pizza" to get.
Maria at the front desk was very helpful.

Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Prescott, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

had to get assigned three times to even get an acceptable room. first room unmade upon arrival, second room bathroom toilet gushed like a geiser and flooded entire room and into hallway. third room finally OK. no kitchenware as stated in room. carpets dirty and unvaccumed, refridgerators nasty. not al ALL like i expected for the rating i looked at online. lack of personnel to handle problems. don't usually complain but this was BAD. advise to look elsewhere........

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was kind of nervous because I read some bad reviews from before, but my husband and I decided to give the hotel a chance since we were going to stay just 1 night. The hotel was nice and clean, and when we got there a courteous guy was attending in the front desk. We requested a phone call to wake up and a taxi to the airport. We received both on time the next morning.
When we left there was a nice lady in the front desk. It was really early, so we just checked out, and got the taxi ( It would be nice if they had airport shuttle). The taxi wasn't expensive anyway. It was $20.00 tip included.
Bathroom and room clean, nice personnel, what else do you want for one night? I will recommend this hotel to others and will definitely give it a try again when around Phoenix. It is affordable and very friendly staff. :)

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport, responded to this review, 4 days ago
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. I'm so pleased to hear that your room was clean and that our staff was friendly and helpful. It it great to read that you found us to be a great value, and that you will recommend our hotel to others. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
South El Monte
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My stay here has been very pleasant, even prior to my arrival, I had to call in due to issues with work, I called into cancel my first night and was given this with no question by Maria Fuentes. And as I arrived Maria was walking into the office and was there to actually check me as well. During my stay, I locked myself out of my room at least 2-3 times and again Maria was courteous and professional the whole time, so I decided to write a review and mention her as a result. This also is my first experience at an Extended Stay Location anywhere and I see it as a cost effective way to visit family during the holiday season and not impose on them in their homes. Again, thank you Maria for your hospitality and professionalism. Rooms are spacious and kept clean by yourself which gives it a more home style type of stay.

Enrique Rios

Room Tip: Unsure about room location, but the first floor is where laundry and free breakfast items are given.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2014

I don't like cheap hotels usually, but when I have to share with friends who cannot afford much, clean and friendly count for alot. I will probably recommend this to others when we go to Phoenix. The lady manager behind the counter was very hardworking.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport, responded to this review, December 17, 2014
Eric - We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your clean room and our friendly staff.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2014 via mobile

I moved from OH to AZ and needed a place to stay until I found a permanent place. This was an excellent place. The staff is exceptional and they helped with every aspect of my stay. Considering how close it is to the airport, you would never know for how quiet it is. Try it out, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed November 2014
Springfield, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2014

This was a budget priced room and it was clean but very dated in appearance. The "limited" breakfast was indeed limited. Overall an acceptable but very ordinary facility. We had a problem initially with the a c but they addressed that in a fairly timely manner. They seem to operate with a very limited staff.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport, responded to this review, October 30, 2014
Henry - Thank you for telling us about your stay. We are disappointed that we did not exceed your expectations; however we are glad that we provided you with a clean room and timely service. We will use your feedback to continue to improve our hotel and our guest's experience.

Thank you again for your review. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us at phx@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport? Share your experiences!