“Not bad for so cheap” 3 of 5 stars

Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #90 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
“Not bad for so cheap”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I don't like cheap hotels usually, but when I have to share with friends who cannot afford much, clean and friendly count for alot. I will probably recommend this to others when we go to Phoenix. The lady manager behind the counter was very hardworking.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Eric - We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your clean room and our friendly staff.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I moved from OH to AZ and needed a place to stay until I found a permanent place. This was an excellent place. The staff is exceptional and they helped with every aspect of my stay. Considering how close it is to the airport, you would never know for how quiet it is. Try it out, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed November 2014
Springfield, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2014

This was a budget priced room and it was clean but very dated in appearance. The "limited" breakfast was indeed limited. Overall an acceptable but very ordinary facility. We had a problem initially with the a c but they addressed that in a fairly timely manner. They seem to operate with a very limited staff.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport, responded to this review, October 30, 2014
Henry - Thank you for telling us about your stay. We are disappointed that we did not exceed your expectations; however we are glad that we provided you with a clean room and timely service. We will use your feedback to continue to improve our hotel and our guest's experience.

Thank you again for your review. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us at phx@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Ciudad Obregon, Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

stayed here at my arrival from a flight, then moved to another hotel for a couple of days, stayed here with my gf, on the moment we arrived at the hotel room, there was this felling of old and dirty, this hotel really needs and update, the bathroom "badRoom" i guess it was once white, but now it was all yellow, you know that white that turns yellow after a while. the kitchen it equipped with all you need but it just looks really old and not clean. ( its clean, but doesn't look like it.) in my bed you can feel all the springs , had to switch to the other bed. it was a double room.

so if you don't care about the atmosphere of the room and the old furniture it is a place to spend the night for a copule of bucks, an then get going.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. I was disheartened to read that you felt the furnishings in your room were outdated. As well, I do apologize that your bed was not comfortable. Please know that your feedback on these issues will be helpful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at phx@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

I am currently a resident in this location, and will be for another 18 nights. Since I've arrived, the staff has been very kind and accomodating, I'm very impressed with their excellent customer service. The front desk person I've been in contact with is Maria, she is an awsome staff member and very pleasant to deal with. The room is very clean and she has made sure I am comfortable with it. I would definetely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm thrilled to read that we have provided you with a clean, comfortable room. As well, I am so proud to read of the excellent service you've received from my staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
Show Low, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

I rented two rooms for one night before a trip. This hotel is fairly close to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport so that was convenient and the reason for our stay and price off of one of the many sites that provide low rates and reservations.

The bathroom is very small and overall the entire room was pretty small. The refrigerator door opened the wrong way which would and did make it difficult to prepare anything. The phone in our room worked but the phone in the other room didn't work. When the front desk agent went to another room to get another phone, it didn't work either. Finally a phone was located that did work should my wife's 80 year old mother needed something in the middle of the night. Also, to keep the tub faucet from dripping like crazy, you really had to torque the handle to keep it from dripping.

The alarm clock in our room would not let us set the alarm. The front desk did not provide wake-up calls.

We left before breakfast so we cannot rate that amenity and there is no fitness center or walking machine, etc.

All in all, mediocre at best and I will not stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I was disheartened to read that your room was in such disrepair and that there were so many cleanliness issues. I will be sharing all of your comments with my maintenance and housekeeping staff so that they can tend to these issues and we can ensure that your experience will not be repeated. As well, I am sorry that you felt that our hotel was not as secure as it should have been during your stay. At Extended Stay America, we work very hard to make sure our guests are safe. I will be speaking with our security staff to ensure that they are monitoring the door in question to ensure that it is closed. I am very sorry for your experience. The staff and I appreciate your review, as it will only help us to improve. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ffc@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Rough stay. AC quit working in middle of the night after a 105 degree day. Towels like sandpaper. Bed hard. Not even a couple complimentary coffee packs for room. No shampoo in shower on the one trip I didn't have any. This place needs someone to straighten it up.

Room Tip: wait till someone takes the time to make this a hotel for business travelers
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Ryan – Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for your experience including the maintenance issues in your room. I will meet with the staff to review our maintenance policies to ensure your experience is not repeated. Please know, while we do not offer toiletry items in our rooms, we do have an amenity basket available at the front desk for guests to enjoy upon request. If you would like to provide any additional comments, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at phx@exntendedstay.com.

Again, thank you for the comments. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport? Share your experiences!