“Great place for hanging out at the pool!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Crescent Hotel

Save Saved
You added Sheraton Crescent Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton Crescent Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2620 West Dunlap Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85021 (North Mountain)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #34 of 176 hotels in Phoenix
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Great place for hanging out at the pool!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

We had a great time with our local family and in town friends last weekend. It was relaxing, beautiful, well-maintained and fun! The service at the indoor bar/restaurant seemed maxed out and understaffed for a Saturday afternoon with good weather... Long wait to get service. Other than that, all good:> A west side gem for over 20 years. It was one of Keating's last projects pre-pokie. Worth the trip.

Room Tip: Face the pool for fun time.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Frank C, General Manager at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear Colorado 70,
It is nice to hear that you had an enjoyable time at the Sheraton Crescent Hotel with family and friends. We apologize for the long service delays you experienced at our bar and restaurant on Saturday. I have shared your comment to our food & beverage team for their review. I agree the property is a gem on the West side of Phoenix for over twenty years. The property will soon be undergoing a multi million dollar renovation beginning this summer. We hope you’ll be back in the near future to see all the changes.
Thanks again for sharing,

368 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Buckeye, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I write this review with a heavy heart. I love this hotel. It has been a favorite of mine and my husband for the last 3 years. I have suggested and attended many of my girlfriends weddings here. I booked a conference for work here just last summer. This is our favorite staycation location. I manage a local nightclub relatively close to this hotel but live about an hour away. Two weeks ago after a crazy, never-ending night and a staff meeting afterwards I could not bear the thought of driving home. I called the reservation line to see if I could book a room but instead of checking in at 4 in the afternoon checking in around 5 in the morning so that I did not have to drive home. Reservations asked me to call the main check in desk directly to see if there was availability and thankfully there was. I checked in around 5:30 in the morning, slept for several hours, ordered room service for lunch and then slept peacefully for several more hours before having to go back to work. When I returned to the hotel that night I was able to secure late check out. Every staff member we came in contact with was courteous and simply perfect and we made sure to tell the manager this who was also courteous and perfect. This past weekend was especially grueling as I had now worked 3 doubles back to back and was going on almost 24 hours of no sleep. Again the thought of the drive home almost brought me to tears, however I assumed that I would be able to book a room and get some sleep. I was almost fantasizing about the comfy beds and room service on my way there. When I arrived however the service was vastly different than any we had ever had before. The front desk clerk Garrett informed me that yes I could check in at 5 a.m however I would need to check out by noon. When I explained that we had just done this two weeks ago he rudely said to me that the hotel was never supposed to do that but since it had happened before he would allow it this one last time but I should expect a phone call from management and that checking in this early was an inconvenience to the housekeeping staff which would have to prepare a room for me. I felt chided and belittled and he made it seem as though my very presence that early in the morning was unacceptable. Needless to say I did not stay there that night and I'm not sure when I will stay there again. I am so saddened by this as Sheraton Crescent has been one of my favorite places to stay and always feels like a small piece of home after a long night.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Frank C, General Manager at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear, AnitaMcCurdy
First, I would like to express our appreciation for your patronage of the Sheraton Crescent Hotel over the past three years. We thank you for sharing your front desk experience with us. Please accept our sincere apologies for the treatment received by our staff. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so discuss with you.
With appreciation,
Flagstaff
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I travel to Phoenix on business several times a month and always stay at the Sheraton Crescent. The staff is friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean and quiet. It is by far the best value in the area. They have a huge work out facility along with tennis courts and a great pool area.

Room Tip: Club level are always nice.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Frank C, General Manager at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear, Rick N
Thank you for making the Sheraton Crescent Hotel your choice of accommodations while visiting Phoenix. We are happy that the property provides you the amenities and service what you have come to expect from a Sheraton Hotel. We look forward having you back as our guest.
Albuquerque
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

A quality Hotel for the value received. I recommend you try it; you should not be disappointed. Quality, connivence, great customer service, free parking: A REAL BARGIN. CLUB LEVEL GUEST AMENITIES are the best value at check-in. Try it and you too will comeback when you need a good hotel in Phoenix.

• Stayed April 2013
Frank C, General Manager at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Dear bigjhonny100,
Your comments are much appreciated and we are happy that our facility and service met your expectations while visiting Phoenix. We look forward having you back as our guest in the very near future.
Thanks gain for sharing,
Peoria, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

the hotel is very nice it needs to be remodled a bit its a little dated and the location is not very good but the staff and the hotel gounds and restuarants are very good i can't say enough about the staff. They go out of their way to help you and make you stay enjoyable. If you have to stay in the midphoenix area this is a great place. Their is not too much around there to do or see but it is right on the freeway and easy to get to anywhere. also the pool area is great for kids and adults

Room Tip: get the 2 room suite its great with great outdoor access
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear, dihome
We thank you for feedback on your recent stay at the Sheraton Crescent Hotel. We are happy to announce that our property will soon be commencing a renovation this summer that will include all guest rooms. We look forward having your back to see the new and exciting changes. Our associates take great pride in providing fast and efficient customer service to all of our guests and we are delighted they delivered that service to your family. Our location does have easy access to the I17 freeway and travel distance to many venues around the greater Phoenix area.
Menifee, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Wasn't really excepting to much but I must say I was impressed! Very clean inside and staff was very helpful. The gym blew my mind, very nice! the outside needs a little paint but other than that its a A- overall. The pool and rockslide were a huge plus for my kids... The pool is a little to quiet but gets going around 2pm... Full Internet access with printer which I used to print my Dodger tickets! Close to all spring training fields. I will be back for sure..

• Stayed March 2013
Dear, justinveloz
We are happy to hear that you were impressed of our facility and our service staff very friendly. To let you know, our property will be undergoing a major renovation that includes all guest rooms, pool area, lobby, restaurant & lounge, and painting of the exterior of the building. Our pool and mountain monsoon waterslide are a large hit with families and children we happy to hear you took advantage of it. We hope you enjoyed seeing your Dodgers and we welcome you back in the near future.
Philadelphia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stayed here for one night on our way back from Grand Canyon. Dinner was really great (and we loved our server who was very accommodating, despite the late hour). The room was large and very clean and comfortable (wish we had queen beds and not doubles though!!). Bedding was very nice. We had a balcony with a great view. Pool was large as was the jacuzzi, though the jacuzzi wasn't very hot, so it was full of kids swimming in it because the pool was chilly. Lots of seating around the pool.The water slide was also fun for kids, though it is separate from the pool and in a location you can't view from the regular pool. Kids 14 and under are required to have a parent/supervisor with them. Breakfast was basic continental in the lounge, which had very limited seating,mostly lounge chairs. Only 20 minutes to the airport, which was great for us.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Frank C, General Manager at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Dear, 910AmyH
Thanks for sharing your experience at the Sheraton Crescent Hotel. We appreciate you choosing the Crescent Hotel for your accommodations on the way back from the Grand Canyon. For such a short tip, it’s nice to hear that you had the opportunity to experience the amenities and features of our property. I’ll be sure to pass along your comments on your food and service experience to our team members. The jacuzzi water not being very hot and the pool being chilly has been passed onto our maintenance department for follow up. Our property is only 20 minutes away from the airport and we are happy to see that the distance was a convenience for you.
Thanks again for sharing,
Frank Casarez

Been to Sheraton Crescent Hotel? Share your experiences!