“Solid, enjoyable business hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Crescent Hotel

Save Saved
You added Sheraton Crescent Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton Crescent Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2620 West Dunlap Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85021 (North Mountain)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #29 of 174 hotels in Phoenix
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Solid, enjoyable business hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Nice, big rooms, big open architecture and a fantastic gym. I didn't try the restaurant or explore much of the grounds. They have a large, on site separate building for events but I did not visit it. The rooms were clean and well kept. They are not ultra modern, but the relative age of the hotel means you get a much bigger room than newer facilities.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Lori L, Director of Sales at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. We have many great changes coming to the Sheraton Crescent with a multi million dollar renovation in 2013. I think you will be pleased with all the great changes and we look forward to having you back with us.

Lori

398 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Cypress, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We stayed here on our way home from CO to CA. It was a great place for a stop on our famiy road trip. We opted for the club level room - worth the upgrade! The included breakfast, while nothing fancy, was just fine for our family - hot oatmeal, variety of cereal, breads and bagels, fruit, coffee, juice...with comfortable lounge-type seating. We arrived after evening service stopped (I think they serve appetizers) but the club room was open 24hrs with sodas, bottled water, and snacks (fruit and granola bars).

The pool was open til 11pm and our kids enjoyed a swim after long hours in the car. The highlight: the water slide which opened the following morning at 10. My girls 10 and 8 loved it!

And a note re: the other reviewer's comments about the bedding - interesting, as while I did find the sheets to be noisy, I thought it was actually very comfortable. Crisp clean sheets and a down comforter! Otherwise the room was nothing fancy, but more than adequate for our needs.

Room Tip: Upgrade to club level!
Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write in on Trip Advisor. We are such a great hotel for familes with our waterslide and breakfast in our club lounge. Sheraton takes pride in offering great amenties for families.

I'm happy to hear that our new Sheraton bedding, you fournd comfortable. Please know that we have many great changes on the horizon to update the Sheraton Crescent with a multi million dollar renovateion to come in 2013.

Thanks again for taking the time to write in and I hope that anytime you have travel needs in Phoenix you will select the Sheraton Crescent Hotel.

Have a great week and we hope to see you and your family soon.

Lori
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We were impressed by this hotel. The hotel, the grounds, the pool area was great for the kids. My older daughter went up and down the large slide 20 times.

We got the 2 double beds with the balcony facing the pool area. The balcony was huge and nice to sit out of to enjoy the mountains. The beds were a smaller than I expected. The room could have accommodated 2 queen beds easily. A refrigerator would have been a nice option as well.

My biggest complaint was the bedding. It was made out of some cross between paper and plastic. LIke hospital disposeable sheets. I wasn't sure if they just threw the fitted and top sheet away after use? It was really noisy when you moved. We had to sleep pretty close to our kids and they move around a lot at night. Everytime they moved you heard it and kept us both awake for a good part of the night.

The bedding problem could easily be corrected so I hope they read this and make a change.

That was my only complaint, the parking, the hotel was great. It was nice and quiet and nice to look at. I want to come back but I don't want to bring my own sheets.

I'm surprised nobody else has mentioned this. Maybe other rooms with more expensive rates get better sheets? I know internet access is $9.99 unless you get a higher priced room with the free appetizers so maybe you get the nice sheets with that?

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We have many great changes happening in 2013 with a multi million dollar guest room renovation. This should include the conversion of some of our rooms to two queens instead of the two doubles. We are making these changes based on guest feedback such as yours. In addition we do have some refrigerators on property for guest use that are based on availability.

I'm sorry you did not find our new Sheraton Bedding to your standards. Please let me know the next time you are traveling to the Sheraton Crescent and we will see what we can do to accommodate your sheet request.

Thank you so much for staying at the Sheraton Crescent and we hope to be your hotel of choice everytime you are in Phoenix.

Lori Lee
Mid Florida, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We came for an urban resort getaway. This hotel has nice facilities and a wonderful staff. Margarita in the lobby Starbucks makes a mean cappacino. We were pleasantly surprised by the facilities and access to equipment. Racquet ball, tennis and basketball plus a slide for the kids at the pool. The only negative is that the immediate area the hotel is located is unfortunately very boring.

• Stayed November 2012
Normal, il
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Nice clean hotel, typical of Sheraton. However, if you are one of those folks who carry a cell phone or lap top/tablet, you have to move furniture in your room, then unplug a lamp or clock to find a plug to charge it. If you are an early riser - like many travelers who are coming from eastern time zones, the restaurant does not open until 6:30 am and the coffee shop does not open until 7 am - so you can't get a coffee until 8:30 am eastern time. These two quirks are enough for this road warrior to avoid it for my upcoming Phoenix trips.

Room Tip: All rooms are very similar, one wing of the hotel is close to loud traffic.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I returned to the Sheraton Crescent, once again, to celebrate my Birthday. When I walked in the door, the staff recognized me immediately from last year. That was very exciting!! I was there for eight lovely days. My room was neat and very clean. This is always important to me when I travel. Not to mention the comfortable king sized bed and huge balcony facing the mountains. And the Club House was definitely a BONUS I truly enjoyed.

My stay was all I expected and more. The staff is very thoughtful and full of wonderful surprises. Although I traveled alone, the way they treated me, it's like being HOME AWAY FROM HOME.

I would like to thank The Entire Staff and Management for going out of their way for making my stay an OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE once again.

I truly look forward to seeing you all the next time I'm in Arizona.

Thank You So Much!!
Peace & Blessings,
Nina Wilson

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Newport Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

With the location of the Crescent hotel it makes it perfect for anyone doing business in the area. I come here once a month and it's always a great experience. The staff is great and always professional. The club lounge is nice when you need breakfast quickly and the bar is always fun to meet different professionals. I highly recommend this hotel if you are doing business in the North Phoenix area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Sheraton Crescent Hotel? Share your experiences!