The hotel is okay is some aspects but not very good in others ... it's noisy during the night and also the recepcionist that stays in the night is just terrible and treats you as trash, he got better though after I asked for the e-mail to send feedback of the hotel (kind of weird). The other recepcionists are fine and friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Airport Downtown Hotel
- Howard Johnson Airport Downtown Hotel Phoenix
- Ramada Hotel Phoenix
- Ramada Motel Phoenix
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard Johnson Airport Downtown offers free 24 hour shuttle service to and from Sky Harbor International Airport, free 24h. shuttle to from Airport. which is less than a mile away, and is located three miles from downtown Phoenix, Tempe and Scottsdale. For your pleasure, there is an outdoor pool with relaxing lounge area. Guests can enjoy a complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast from 4:00am until 9.00am. Our wonderful breakfast consists of "Make Your Own Waffles", 3 types of Kellogg Cereal, 2 types of Minute Maid Juices, fresh fruit, Maxwell House fresh coffee, & much more......The hotel Business Center has fax and copy capabilities as well as a computer and printer, and complimentary wireless high speed internet. The hotel offers ice and vending machines, free parking, free 1-800 calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Phoenix Airport/Downtown Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.