We were surprised when we pulled up to this Drury, it is very different from the others we have stayed at. The layout is completely different, no indoor/outdoor pool, much more open. We were dissapointed with our two room suite. The bathroom is in the bedroom, so our daughter needed to come through our room to use bathroom. She wakes up very early and woke us up. We are used to the room being a long rectangle with the bathroom in the middle, not here. Our room was more of a circle, just really poorly laid out. As always though, the staff was great, really friendly, though we did get locked out of the hotel when we visited the pool. There was a sign that read push button for entrance, but it didn't work. We ended up needing to call the desk and let us in. Thank goodness I had brought my phone. Breakfast was great, and the shuttle to the airport was quick and easy. We were bummed out that we arrived half an hour after kickback and the gal at the desk was new to the area and couldn't direct us to a quick place to eat. We would stay here again, but I don't know that we would pay for the suite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off the I-10 freeway and near Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, the Radisson Phoenix Airport Hotel offers easy access to Downtown Phoenix, University of Phoenix, Arizona State University, Scottsdale, and Downtown Tempe. Featuring Sleep Number Beds in all guest rooms and complimentary Ruckus Wireless High Speed Internet, the hotel features a relaxing central atrium and warm hospitality, making it the ideal home away from home whether you are traveling for business or pleasure. Drury Inn & Suites offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport Hotel Phoenix
- Drury Inn And Suites Phoenix Airport
- Radisson Phoenix Airport Hotel
- Phoenix Radisson