It was our first trip to Phoenix and we (a group of 10) got in at about 7pm. We needed a good night's sleep, free parking, free wifi internet, good service, no bedbug, clean, free breakfast, and free airport shuttle hotel close to the highway. We got all this and more. It was not very busy that night which baffled me. They have a 5-7pm food get together with 2 alcoholic beverages too inclueded as a plus.
The check in was very smooth and friendly. The room was clean with average ammenties including a flat screen TV and a great channel line up. We had a very convenient ride to the hotel which is a bit hard to find without GPS if driving. But we took the hotel shuttle and it was a quick and painless trip to the hotel. There is not much around the hotel by way of shops, restaurants, entertainment, etc. but it is close to the main roads. We got a good night of rest and had a nice warm breakfast (the usual stuff plus ready to make waffles, hot cereal, eggs, etc.).
The next day we were off to the grand canyon on a family trip with a good experience at the Drury Inn Phoenix Airport. Overall, a good family trip hotel but have a rental car if you want to venture out on the town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off the I-10 freeway and near Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, the Radisson Phoenix Airport Hotel offers easy access to Downtown Phoenix, University of Phoenix, Arizona State University, Scottsdale, and Downtown Tempe. Featuring Sleep Number Beds in all guest rooms and complimentary Ruckus Wireless High Speed Internet, the hotel features a relaxing central atrium and warm hospitality, making it the ideal home away from home whether you are traveling for business or pleasure. Drury Inn & Suites offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport Hotel Phoenix
- Drury Inn And Suites Phoenix Airport
- Radisson Phoenix Airport Hotel
- Phoenix Radisson