“Great Stay for large amount of people” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #23 of 175 hotels in Phoenix
Detroit
“Great Stay for large amount of people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2009

I stayed here back in January when I ran the Rock and Roll marathon. I was with Team and Training and there were a very large group of us. They did a wonderful job checking us in and accomadating runners needs. The shuttles were wonderful, the staff had a ton of information about the city, the light rail, restaurants, ect. They also went out of there way to make sure we had a proper breakfast before our race, the store and restaurants were both opened early. A nice touch was the ice and towels they provided for us when we returned from the race.
Along with the staff being so great, the hotel in general was awesome. The bathroom was huge! It was nice to have a balcony and get the fresh dessert air. There was seperate bedroom that was very spacious. The living area was nice, it had a flat screen, couch, recliner, table, sink, coffee pot, fridge.
The location was great, the light rail was 50 feet from the door! The light rail is a great idea, I wish my hometown would do something like that.
I wouldn't hestitate in the least to stay here again

• Stayed January 2009

270 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2009

I travel frequently and book many hotels for events and lodging. I was a little concerned about booking a training event and hotel stay for 9 people at the Hilton Suites after reading some reviews. However I have no complaints and would recommend it for a leisure or business stay and for event/catering purposes. The staff was outstanding and the value for lodging and the facilities was hard to beat. The nice sized suites are a pleasant surprise and and very handy for the business traveler. The rooms have all been re-done and through there are some (minor) rough spots- they were easily outwieghed by the size of the rooms and the facility. Not one of the 9 people that stayed at the hotel had a bad thing to say- and that's tough. I did not eat there however so I can't attest to the restaurant.

Phoenix
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2009

I work nearbye and often book the Hilton for larger conferences and events. The hotel staff is friendly and they go above and beyond to make sure each meeting is a complete success. The hotel is convenient and the location is perfect. I'll surely book the Hilton for my next meeting.

• Liked — The conference center
Twin Cities, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2009

Unbelievable! I booked this hotel for a 4 day training session for about 25 attendees.

Every, single person in my group went out of their way to tell me how accomodating and wonderful the staff was. They anticipated our every need, acted with a sense of urgency and treated us like we were the only group in the hotel.

Our 2 room suites were all very nice and well-laid out, spacious and with every ammenity.

I feel I need to give accolades to the staff there. Ardith, the Sales Manager and her staff; Heather, Lynn and Jon; as well as the front desk staff made this our home-away-from-home for the length of our stay. They are all now considered part of my extended family.

This will be my company's ONLY Phoenix meeting spot from now on!

Thank you all!!!

• Liked — Everything!
Bay Area
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2008

The hotel was OK with some good qualities like the free shuttle with a 2 mile radius and the comfortable beds. On the negative side, the front desk staff didn't seem too responsive. I had trouble with in-room internet access and they weren't too energetic about helping me. The hotel shop wasn't open. No room service until 5PM. The drink menu on the website is not the same as the bar. The bar tender said they don't do "fancy drinks." The service at the bar was also indifferent. The room was noisy. Anyway, I am not a picky guy but expected more and better from this chain.

Stayed December 2008, traveled on business
Phoenix
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2008

We had a company holiday party at this hotel. Several employees, myself included, stayed overnight so we could enjoy the evening relaxing with friends. The event was wonderful! The food was excellent and the service was even better. The hotel room far exceeded my expectations. The bed was heavenly and they have the most comfortable pillows I have ever used.

We are looking forward to next year's event !

• Liked — The bed & pillows!
  • Disliked — I can't think of anything negative about this hotel.
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled on business
Tiburon, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2008

This is a very good hotel. Overall, it's got a great ambiance. The rooms are huge with very nice beds. We saw no bedbugs at all, nor did we have any bedbug bites at all. The bathroom is also quite nice. The central lobby is an atrium with a restaurant downstairs. The gym is small but functional. The pool is indoors. Unfortunately, there is no safe in the room. The location is central phoenix, so it is near most things downtown. Keep in mind, you need a car to get around phoenix, and you really cannot walk around to see stuff.

• Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Hilton Phoenix Suites? Share your experiences!