“Very good stay” 4 of 5 stars

You added Knights Inn Phoenix North to your Saves list
Knights Inn Phoenix North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2735 West Sweetwater Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85029   |
Ranked #128 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Wichita
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Good, convenient location for NW side of Phoenix. Nothing within walking distance that I could see at night. Need a car to get something to eat. But very quiet.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

familyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Phoenix North, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
We are happy to know that we were able to serve you satisfactorily during you stay here. We highly appreciate that you took the time to share to us your wonderful experience. Your comment regarding our very convenient location as well as the quiet ambience is indeed very heart-warming and inspiring. To know that we have done an excellent job in serving our valued guests is enough to motivate us do so much more in the days to come. We couldn’t wait to be of service to you again soon.
Augusta, Georgia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights whole house hunting in Phoenix, booked through Priceline so I didn’t know site until arrival. The exterior of the hotel looked really run down, but the rooms where clean, and the staff was incredibly helpful and kind. Very easy access to interstates and the WiFi worked amazingly well. The pool was simple, but the area clean and well maintained. Also the beds where much better than I would have expected for the price I paid. This is an older building and could use some capital improvements but not a bad stay at all, stayed all 4 nights even though I thought I'd have to change when I first pulled in. Again, really nice service from the desk manager. Oh, the breakfast is very lacking, just boxed donuts and dry boxed Danish and cereal, but really that is the only negative thing.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
familyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Phoenix North, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
The very positive feedback you gave following your recent stay is indeed heart-warming; it is because of guests like you that we aim to challenge ourselves in constantly improving the services we offer. It is our goal to not only attend to the needs of our guests but also find ways to offer a comfortable place to stay in while giving them the best value for their money. Thank you for being such a great inspiration to drive us to succeed. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
GREEN BAY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

After reading reviews I was skeptical about my arrival to this hotel. My room was very clean and the hotel property was exceptionally clean! The employees took pride in keeping the place nice. Beds are very comfortable...I slept well. I was missing a few things in my room (pen/paper, channel guide, 2 pillows, towles) but easily attained. It was very nice to have a almost full size fridge/freezer BUT NO MICROWAVE!! The lobby sells food that needs to be heated and there is not even a microwave in lobby! I was there for nearly a week and couldn't re-heat any food! All of the staff was very friendly and accommodating to me. One thing im very upset about is when I called about a shuttle from the airport, I was told there was not one, when in fact there is, so I wasted $63 to get from airport to hotel!! Can't complain too much, for the price of the room it was a great stay! GET MICROWAVES is my advice....

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
familyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Phoenix North, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
The opportunity to have served you satisfactorily well brings us great delight. Thank you for your very positive feedbacks, the appreciation you gave to the dedication and the hard work the entire staff exerts to make the stay of our valued guests a memorable one is indeed heart-warming. It has always been our aim to give our guests the best value for their money, while giving them the best service they deserve. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to further excel by bringing your microwave recommendation to our attention. We certainly hope that we may be of service to you again very soon.

Been to Knights Inn Phoenix North? Share your experiences!