“Great Customer Service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #131 of 175 Hotels in Phoenix
Phoenix
“Great Customer Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Mark Ross Jr., the Manager of Days Inn in Phoenix AZ Metrocenter, sure has a great team working with him. Especially Joe and Geovanni at the front Desk. They are kind, knowlegable and easy to work with giving you the best possible hotel rate right at the front desk. Keep up the great work!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Knights Inn Phoenix North, responded to this review, July 4, 2012
I thank you very much for the positive feedback. Im glad to hear the team at Days Inn is providing great customer service and we cant wait to be of service to you in the near future. Thank you

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

I read these reviews and was terrified to stay there. My stay was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. The rooms were really nice and service was amazing. They had good breakfast and nice pool. The room was great and it was a great deal. The only negative my boyfriend and I found was that while we were getting it on the maids walked in, I just wish they would have knocked. Other then that the stay was beyond my expectations. I will gladly come back and recommend it.
(Also, he drove a Mercedes and they didn't break into it so you will be fine)

• Stayed June 2012
Im glad to hear that your stay went well. I appreciate the great feedback and I will share this information with my housekeepers. Im glad to hear you will be back and I cant wait to arrange your accommodations.
Victoria, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

We travelled down through from Vancouver, staying at many hotels along the way and this days inn was by far the best!!! Friendliest staff (Geo, Grace, Joe and the Manager Mark), comfiest beds and the best complimentry breakfast ever!! Fruit loops and waffles. What more do you need. The pool was also a great bonus especially with the Summer heat of Arizona. STAY HERE if stopping through Phoenix....

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
I thank you very much for your positive feedback. Its good to hear that your stay went well and I hope to serve your lodging needs in the near future.
El Paso, Texas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

I awoke at 530 am itching and cover ed in bed bugs. There were even blood stains on the sheets where they had been feasting my husband and I. On the way out of the hotel, police showed up and arrested another guest. This is not a nice area! The pool filter was broken and the pool was disgustingly dirty. I understand that the price is low but, regardless the room should have been cleaned and the beds should be changed daily. Bed bugs are not acceptable no matter what price. I would NEVER stay here again.

Room Tip: Do Not stay here
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
I do apologize regarding the issues you have encountered during your stay. I want to assure you that we will address all issues to esnure these problems do not occur in the future. Once again I do apologize and I do hope to be of service to you in the near future.
Stockholm, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

We stayed two nights at this hotel and we thought it was really worth the money we paid, which was a very good deal. The rooms are nice and clean with big comfortable beds. Nice pool although a shower by the pool would have been great. We liked the breakfast. Only down side to this hotel is the location which is far from downtown and restaurants. You must have a car. We didnt but Joe who worked in the reception really gave us good service and gave us bus schedule and crossed out who we could go to Papagoa Park which took 3 switches of bus and one train, took 1 1/2 hour to get there.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
I thank you very much for your positive feedback. Im very glad that your stay went well and we hope to be of service to you in the near future.
Essex, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

"People don't remember what you say to them or what you do to them. They remember how you make them feel." This is what the receptionist told me while we were chatting and while he was explaining to me why he loves his job. I think my experience with the staff is what really made this a place to return to. The receptionist, Joe, was super friendly, and even gave me a quarter for ice when I didn't have one. He was very knowledgeable about the area and was able to tell me what to do and where to go. I loved talking with him! Also, this is probably the cheapest place to stay in Arizona, and I don't understand why, since I had such a great experience with it. The location is great, less than 15 mins from downtown and near a lot of restaurants and just off the highway. Everything was very clean, and nothing smelled like smoke (sometimes even nonsmoking rooms still smell like smoke). The continental breakfast included home made waffles, toast, cereal, oatmeal, fruit, and awesome pastries and muffins. The showers were hot, and the rooms had nice TVs (not that we used them) and decoration. The pool looked awesome, but we didn't stay long enough to swim in it. I don't know what more you could ask for. I will definitely be returning because the receptionist made me feel welcome and like I was with friends.

This hotel is suitable for business, couples, family, friends, and solo.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
I thank you so much for your positive feedback and it makes us feel great to hear customers as yourself put there real thoughts online of what they think of our services and our staff. Im so glad that you enjoyed your stay and I cant wait to serve your lodging needs in the future.
Quartzsite
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I am getting ready to book a room for a week. My grand-daughter flies in from Portland, Ore. each summer. I live 100 miles from Phoenix in a very small desert town so i stay in the city so that we have much to do & enjoy. I was looking for a less expensive place but i wanted to stay in the same general area. The room fit our needs and the staff was always polite & helpful. I requested a refrigerator and they furnished us with one. The pool was very clean & the grounds well kept. It was close to a large mall & many good resturants. The money i saved by staying here, i was able to do more with my grand-daughter. The breakfast had a good variety and in a clean room.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
familyinn, General Manager at Knights Inn Phoenix North, responded to this review, June 9, 2012
I do thank you very much for your positive feedback. I’m glad to hear your stay went well and my staff did all they could to ensure you were taken care of. I’m glad we were able to help you and I hope that you will use our facility again in the future. Have a great day!!!

Been to Knights Inn Phoenix North? Share your experiences!