“Not worth paying more then $50 a night.” 3 of 5 stars

You added Knights Inn Phoenix North to your Saves list
Knights Inn Phoenix North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2735 West Sweetwater Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85029   |
Ranked #129 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
“Not worth paying more then $50 a night.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012 via mobile

when booking my room online it said there was.an alarm clock and coffee maker in room and there was not also there was no iron or iron bored. When I checked in I had to change rooms cuz the first was dirty like the maids only made the beds. If you want ice u have to pay for it. they dont provide hand towels or wash clothes. Hot.water stays hot for about five mins. unless you book online and get a good deal there rates are supper high for what the room comes with.

• Stayed February 2012
familyinn, General Manager at Knights Inn Phoenix North, responded to this review, April 22, 2012
I do want to apologize about the experience you have received from our property. Its very abnormal to hear that you did not have a coffee make nor an alarm clock radio as all our rooms have these standard amenities. Please accept my sincerest apologies, as those rooms should have not lacked those items or the cleanliness of our rooms, as thats are number one priority. I do hope you give us another try in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
grants, nm
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012 via mobile

Conveniently located. Walking distance to Metrocenter Mall, restaurants, movie theatre, spas. Close to downtown Phoenix, SkyHarbor airport with complimentary shuttle.

• Stayed February 2012
I thank you kindly for your positive reviews and Im very happy to hear that your stay went well. I hope to see you again in the near future.
seattle
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

Had little choice needed a hotel to fit the trip and takes dogs at an extra $10.00 night which is reasonable. The room had so little towels and their was blood stains on my sheets. I did not say anything cause I just stripped the bedding and used what I had. It was rather dingy. No DND sign had housekeeping knocking at the door. On the plus side it was cheap cheap you get what you pay for. The front desk lady was nice.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

Got this room for $30 on special. 50% off and would have been very upset if I had paid full price. Back of the hotel, bedspread did not even come down and cover the box spring, furniture well used with burn holes. Two bath towels, one face towel, and no wash cloths for a double room. Days Inn used to stand for a fairly decent quality, but not any more. Sheets felt they had been bleached and dried and were uncomfortable and scratchy. Walked on the carpet only with socks on.Had to call the front desk to see how to get on the internet. It was fairly ok. $10 fee for the dog. Should have stayed in a Motel 6. Like the Days Inn in Needles, CA I would not stay here again.
the breakfast room was fine, but with one waffle maker and one toaster the crowd had to wait. I grabbed a muffin and left.
No area to walk the dog that was decent and I sure would not wander the area alone at night.
The pool was decent and even had some shade tents set up. There is a bar and grill close by called Jimbos. Find it on a Thursday happy hour and you get LOTS of free wings with your drinks.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
familyinn, General Manager at Knights Inn Phoenix North, responded to this review, January 30, 2012
I do apologize about the issues that occured at our property. We have recently gone through a new management change a few months ago and have been working hard to get our property to its exceptional level. You are correct, Days Inns are well known for great quality and I do hope you give us another try in the future as many changes will be coming.

Izmir, Turkey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012 via mobile

Even though the staff was kind and helpful, the room had a terrible smell that I did not notice in the beginning as i only droped my luggage and left. Once i was back, i even could not enter the room. I thougt that the problem was with that particular room first but after trying two more rooms with the similar smell problem, I asked for a refund and left the place.

I do not know how the local authorities grand permission to this place. It may be regarded as a public health hazard.

• Stayed December 2011
Please accept my apologies as we are undergoing many changes to our property. We have recently gone through new management and will be addressing all these issues to ensure that our future customers just as you will have a pleasurable stay. I do hope you will give us another try to serve your lodging needs.

Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

OK, so I did not know what to expect from this area but I actually had a wonderful time! We spent most of our time in the hotel area. It was very clean, the rooms were nice with everything working. They had lots of fresh green grass that my dog would enjoy while our door was open. Breakfast was free each morning and even though I did not get the chance to swim, the pool was heated! The staff was so helpful and nice. They had great customer service here! I would for sure return to this hotel :)

Room Tip: We were right next to the breakfast area which didnt bother us much because we are early birds but i...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for the positive feedback. Im glad to hear your stay went well and I do hope you stay with us again.

Palm Springs, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

I stayed because of a special this hotel offered which was a night stay including shuttle to and from airport with free parking for 2 weeks for 69.00. I had a early flight the next day.The property offered a free breakfast with a King sized bed in a newly renovated clean and quiet room. The shuttle was on-time and my car was safe in this good neighborhood. All staff were courteous and helpful. The location is convenient right off the I 17.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Thank you very much for the positive feedback. Im glad to hear everything went well on your stay. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Mark Ross Jr.

Been to Knights Inn Phoenix North? Share your experiences!