Got this room for $30 on special. 50% off and would have been very upset if I had paid full price. Back of the hotel, bedspread did not even come down and cover the box spring, furniture well used with burn holes. Two bath towels, one face towel, and no wash cloths for a double room. Days Inn used to stand for a fairly decent quality, but not any more. Sheets felt they had been bleached and dried and were uncomfortable and scratchy. Walked on the carpet only with socks on.Had to call the front desk to see how to get on the internet. It was fairly ok. $10 fee for the dog. Should have stayed in a Motel 6. Like the Days Inn in Needles, CA I would not stay here again.
the breakfast room was fine, but with one waffle maker and one toaster the crowd had to wait. I grabbed a muffin and left.
No area to walk the dog that was decent and I sure would not wander the area alone at night.
The pool was decent and even had some shade tents set up. There is a bar and grill close by called Jimbos. Find it on a Thursday happy hour and you get LOTS of free wings with your drinks.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Phoenix Metro Hotel
- Days Inn Phoenix Metro Hotel Phoenix
- Motel Six Phoenix
- Motel 6 Phoenix
- Phoenix Motel Six
- Phoenix Motel 6
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast each morning, free wireless internet, an outdoor pool with cabanas, guest laundry service, USA today newspaper, pets are welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Venere, HostelBookers, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn Phoenix Metro Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.