“Central Location for a Good Price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn Phoenix Thomas Road

You added La Quinta Inn Phoenix Thomas Road to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn Phoenix Thomas Road
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2725 North Black Canyon Hwy, Phoenix, AZ 85009-1897 (Encanto)   |
Ranked #100 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Pinon
“Central Location for a Good Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Central location right off of the I-17 Freeway, close to downtown. The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly, the price was good and there is a Starbucks and a Denny's next door. I stay here often when in Phoenix.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Las Vegas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Average Blue Collar La Quinta, Clean Rooms, No Frills, excellent rates. Close to the AZ State Fairgrounds & Ice House. Many Restaurants within short drive, or Denny's right next door. Try the Italian Restaurant across Thomas Road, excellent.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Flagstaff, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2014

From other reviews I was reading on google's website, I was expecting to be uncertain about this hotel. In fact staff at the hotel let me check in an hour earlier than I was scheduled. I felt safe for myself and my car. Check out was easy. There are plenty of food places to eat that are walking distance from the motel. The only issue was that the cleaning lady was constantly when I was going to leave throughout the morning. Check out wasn't till noon but every time I stepped out the cleaning lady was ready to head into my place.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

Located near an industrial area and kinda older buildings that's why I gave a couple average ratings but other than that "great value and an awesome staff" made our stay here perfect. Also easy access to the I-17 freeway, and only 1.5 miles from the I-10 freeway. We went there for the NASCAR races so just kinda needed a place to sleep and "We will be back"!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Oxnard, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2014

Clean room, clean bathroom, convenient location, good price, all in all I was happy with my decision to stay there. We were attending my wife's commencement at GCU and this was the best place to stay.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2014

This is the first time we visited the California and Arizona, we travel quite bit and during this trip we had bad experiences with well known hotel brands, this time in la Quinta Phoenix we expected the same thing we had with the other hotels days before but the good thing was that we where wrong, this hotel was a bit more than average, it was clean, relatively modern furniture, well done beds with clean rug and bathroom, spacious for 4 guest in double beds for the price we paid we were satisfied, the big plus was that the hotel has a pool and a Dennis right next door and they offer 10% discount with our room key . So if we come bake to Phoenix, definitely we will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Palm Springs, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2014

For events at the Fairgrounds or downtown, I have found this the most convenient location. Good for dogs as there is grassed exercise space available. The Denny's in front is one of the better ones. The area is a little creepy but access from I-17 or via Thomas Road is good.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn Phoenix Thomas Road? Share your experiences!