“Networks bar - Great burgers, as measured against any!” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Bed & Breakfast Package
Ranked #60 of 175 hotels in Phoenix
“Networks bar - Great burgers, as measured against any!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Had a very long day getting to Phoenix and wasn't in the mood for much of anything. Great bartender service at Networks, not at all unreasonable prices [$11 for a guac burger seems about par to my life in DC] and absolutely delicious! The bartenders were wonderful, though the service was a bit on the slow side. Having said that, the food, once it arrived, was quite delicious. Great arizona burger, and the fries were delicious.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

551 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Tucson, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Just left this hotel yesterday and while the location is awesome....The service is pretty non-existent and there were few smiles to be found.

Example 1: At the pool (which is probably the smallest in AZ) the only drink service is via a phone in a box by the pool. When I picked up the phone, I was transferred twice to reach a person who informs me that the drink I order will probably be warm by the time it gets to me, and, they cannot brink me any extra ice.

Example 2: The cable signal in the room is really poor, as is the channel selection. I really just wanted to relax and watch some tv. The guide says there is HBO, but my TV does not. I call guest services to be transferred to a tech. Tech says I am SOL, but offers free PPV movie. The PPV movie is not clear enough to enjoy.

While these 2 examples may not seem like much, for a $200+/night hotel that rates itself as 5-stars and does not provide pool service, tv signal OR a simple refrigerator in the room is at best average.

Now I went and visited the Sheraton down the street and there were smiles everywhere and the pool had service.

Room Tip: Go down the street to the Sheraton to find a decent room with service.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Tupelo, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I traveled to Arizona on business and had a conference in Phoenix. The conference was in the conference center in the Hyatt. This is also where I stayed. It was a very clean room with very nice attendants. The hotel is located a very short distance from the hotel. (I took a cab). It is a short walk to a small outdoor mall-ish area with several restaurants - both sit-down and fast! There is also a pharmacy close by for snacks, meds, etc. I would stay here again.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Staff, restaurants, bed, amenities, all perfectly sorted and as expected. I slept great and was treated fairly. Nothing flashy, nothing difficult, and nothing disagreeable just what I want in a hotel. Pool is silly small....

Room Tip: 3rd floor can land you poolside.
Columbia, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

The customer service is exceptional at this property. I was in town for a conference but I was also meeting my God daughter for the first time. She is 7 years old and has a very rare neurological disorder that has hindered her development and she is unable to speak and has a highly diminished learning capacity. There are only 3 doctors in the USA that treat her condition. After meeting her for the first time in her home I decided that I wanted to invite her and her family to the Compass restaurant at the Hyatt for dinner but her mother, and my best friend, told me she has difficulty sitting still and her erratic behavior sometimes interfered with other people being able to enjoy their dinner. She didn't think dinner in a public setting would be possible. I asked the staff at the hotel if I could reserve one of their suites for a few hours and have dinner catered in for them. Due to my God daughter's rare illness her parents rarely get a break and or go out to dinner so I just wanted to do something special for them. The manager at the hotel transferred me to the larger room at no cost for the remainder of my 6 night stay. This allowed us to have the dinner I had hoped for and they spent the entire afternoon with me at the hotel and enjoyed the pool and other amenities. My god daughter loves the water and had a wonderful time all thanks to the kindness and empathy of the hotel's staff. I was truly moved by their display of exceptional Customer Service. Great Job!

Room Tip: Ask for a corner King Bed room on the southeast side of the hotel with a view looking south towards...
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

This place is close to everything in downtown phoenix. It's within walking distance of alot of great bars, restaurants, nightlife, ASU downtown campus and lot of other places. The staff here is very friendly and make you feel welcomed. The rooms are very nice with amazing views of the phoenix skyline. Unfortunately you do have to pay $12 for parking but am ok with that as I would rather park in the garage then have my car sit outside in the blazing summer sun. There are few cons with this hotel. There is no wifi in the rooms only down in the lobby. Networks bar/restaurant food is not very good and expensive. Their account department is a little sketchy though. I have stayed here twice and had problems after I checked out. Last time I stayed instead of crediting me back $50 I was debit $50 out of my checking. I had to call their Accounting Department and spoke to lady who was very rude was told I would have to wait additional 3-5 for the credit. So after you check just keep a close eye on your checking or credit card account.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a gorgeous view of the Phoenix skyline
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Acroos the street from convention center so it can't be better than this.
you can park on the street and usualy alot of spots available after 5 PM for free and also meteres are not so expensive.
The resturant in the hotel is ok, although not alot of choices.

Room Tip: Don't opt for the upgrade to the executive suites for the extra 19 dollars or something like tha...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hyatt Regency Phoenix? Share your experiences!