“Hampton Inns are the best!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Daily Light Rail Passes
Ranked #14 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
“Hampton Inns are the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Friendly and courteous employees, comfortable beds, complimentary hot breakfast, free Wi-Fi, fitness center, business center, free parking. On top of all of this, reasonable rates! We always stay at Hampton Inn, if available. Never had a problem, always happy with the motel!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I've been to other Hilton establishments and this is takes it above. The location is perfect close to downtown and close to really good restaurants. Breakfast was ok I guess, better than most, but not the best I've had from a Hilton properly. There were however a few quirks about this place that I didn't like. Wifi was very spotty and was down hours on two consecutive days. But once they figured out the issue the wifi was working. Other thing I didn't like was that it was very noisy. There's a building close to the hotel that has a helicopter landing pad and I can tell you it's not fun being woken up by a helicopter whirring by your window in the middle of the night. Other than that, my stay was enjoyable.

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I haven't stayed at a Hampton Inn before this trip, so I didn't know what to expect. The reviews were promising, so we decided to book the room for the night. We arrived at 9pm, so the cookies I read about weren't on the counter. However, the manager, Tiffany, offered to make some for us. She made two different kinds since my husband and I couldn't agree on one and even offered to bring them to our room. I made myself some tea to go along with the cookies from their 24-hour tea/coffee/hot chocolate bar, which I really liked. After settling ourselves into our room (which was clean and well appointed) we went back downstairs and asked if they had any bowls so I could reheat some soup I had brought. Tiffany came through for us again by finding a glass bowl in the back even though they usually don't have bowls for the guests. I was really impressed that she went out of her way for us twice in under an hour. The complimentary breakfast the next morning was good with hot and cold items. They even had bagged "Hampton on the go" breakfasts on the front counter which contained a bottle of water, fruit, breakfast bar and a muffin. The previous night we stayed at another hotel chain in a different city and paid a little less, but the room there was dirty and I didn't feel as safe. The extra $10 I paid to stay here was well worth it! If I am ever in the Phoenix area again, I will definitely stay here again and will look for a Hampton Inn when I travel to other locations.

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Oak Park, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly staff, clean facility, priced-right. You will feel like a million bucks after staying here. Liked the Diamond Elite parking. Short walk to some restaurants. Breakfast was great. Centrally located. This is why I like Hampton Inns.

Gilbert, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is an older hotel, and parts of the building have been updated. The halls, stairwells, and elevators all show the age. When using the iron, it left white residue all over them. The breakfast was good, which made up for the iron issues... The noise levels in the hotel room were higher than I expected for a Hilton Honors Hotel.

Santa Fe, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I only stayed here one night for business and my stay was very good. I did not have any problems with staff for my room. The breakfast was excellent and the cookies were great. Staff were friendly and were very helpfull.

Tucson, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Very nice rooms (we had 2) in the heart of downtown. MUCH better than many of the other Hiltons in the area. Paul was excellent and really went out of his way to ensure that I was satisfied with the service. If every hotel had a Paul, they might all get great reviews. The ONLY thing was the walls were pretty thin so a light sleeper could have some trouble if the party in the next room makes noise.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Phoenix - Midtown -Downtown Area? Share your experiences!