“pretty average but super clean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Phoenix I-17 MetroCenter Inn

You added BEST WESTERN Phoenix I-17 MetroCenter Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Phoenix I-17 MetroCenter Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8101 North Black Canyon Highway, Phoenix, AZ 85021 (North Mountain)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #81 of 175 Hotels in Phoenix
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“pretty average but super clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed here labor day weekend with some friends. We booked a 2 queen smoking. The rooms were really clean and the housekeeping does a great job cleaning everyday and filling up the shampoo, soap, etc. The hotel itself is pretty average. Not the best neighborhood but there is worse. All in all we had no issues. Internet worked well, tv was flat screen, and they give you a brand new remote every morning (if its one thing I know about hotels, its that the remotes are the dirtiest thing in the room) so giving a new one each day was great, that's when you know the hotel is clean. No complaints on my end, its worth a stay if you need somewhere cheap to sleep. :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Mansfield, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This hotel is close to Grand Canyon University and a great place to stay if you are visiting there. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the free breakfast is better than most. I left my phone charger in the room and had to go back to get it after I had checked out. Housekeeping was very kind to put it in a bag with my name on it and save it for me at the front desk. I have no complaints! I have stayed here twice and will definitely stay again.

Sierra Vista, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Hot water was intermittent. Internet doesn't work well throughout the room, let alone throughout the hotel.
8 B'fast tables for all travelers to fight over.
Staff was friendly and helpful.
Hotel is good for a good night's sleep then drive away in the morning.
Stores and restaurants within walking distance.
No road noise from I-17.

PRESCOTT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Great staff, hotel and value location in Phoenix. Have stayed at this location several times over the years. Friendly and clean hotel. Thank you to the staff. Close restaurants nearby for lunch and dinner.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Lancashire, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We arrived in a dazed state having stepped off a flight from London. The check in process was very smooth and we managed to find our room. All rooms are accessed from the outside rather than through the Lobby.

There is a retail area across the road with stores and restaurants which was very convenient. Our room had everything we needed. The aircon worked to cool the room down - it wasn't the quietest of units but we're not used to the noise as we don't have or need aircon in England!

We didn't try the breakfast as we were up early so ate at Dennys which was very good. The location was great as we were heading north into Utah.

Tucson, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

It's a nice enough hotel, but the bed in the "adapted" room is much too high, as are the sink and hairdryer, for the average height wheelchair user. Therefore I had to rate the room as poor. Breakfast buffet is on lobby level with one table; all other tables are down several steps.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I stayed here for a week to house hunt in the Phoenix area. The hotel is a great location and the service here is fan-freakin-tastic. The staff is the friendliest people I have ever met in a hotel establishment. Reception went above and beyond their way to make sure we were satisfied and even mentioned discounts we didn't we could have. And the breakfast... oh my, I looked forward to it every morning. Thank you Best Western!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Phoenix I-17 MetroCenter Inn? Share your experiences!