“Beautifully updated rooms with comfy beds.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Phoenix I-17 MetroCenter Inn

You added BEST WESTERN Phoenix I-17 MetroCenter Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Phoenix I-17 MetroCenter Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8101 North Black Canyon Highway, Phoenix, AZ 85021 (North Mountain)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #80 of 175 Hotels in Phoenix
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Peoria, Illinois
“Beautifully updated rooms with comfy beds.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

Wonderful experience! We arrived @ 2:30 am after a delayed flight & was greeted warmly by night staff. Quick check-in into a CLEAN, spacious comfy King executive room facing the beautiful pool area. Room obviously recently beautifully update. Bed was soooo comfortable. Stayed three nights, close to everything with quick & easy off from the Interstate. Hot breakfast provided by the hotel is ample, We will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Room 119 close to pool & lobby but very quiet.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

Location is superb right off I-17. The hotel is clean, great value, and very friendly staff. The free breakfast is awesome. I will definitely go back anytime I need a place to stay in Phoenix. I highly recommend this to anyone. This place will not disappoint you.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
CSaber, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Phoenix I-17 MetroCenter Inn, responded to this review, December 12, 2011
We appreciate your time and positive comments about your stay and look forward to your future visit at the Best Western Metrocenter.

Newport,South Wales
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

I used this hotel while on vacation last year due to the great value for money.I was not disappointed this year,the general Manager was on the front desk when I checked in.She remembered me from last year and made me feel most welcome.
We reminisced about my stay last year when I arrived in one of the worst hailstone storms Phoenix had seen. This year it was raining heavily,I did apologise for bringing the British weather with me again.
For great rooms, great location and great staff,stay here.

Room Tip: Both 1st and 2nd floor rooms are of great equal value.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
CSaber, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Phoenix I-17 MetroCenter Inn, responded to this review, November 23, 2011
It is always our pleasure to see our loyal guests. We are pleased to know that you enjoy your stay with us each time.

Thank you very much for your compliments and time in providing your positive feedback.

Happy Holidays,
Manitou Springs, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

Recently rented 3 rooms for 3 nights. Everything was fine with the hotel the first night we were there (with the exception of very noisy neighbors and the intermittantly running air conditioning). The problem arose when we returned for our second night and found that housekeeping skipped 2 of our 3 rooms. We went to the front desk to let them know and to get clean towels, and we were told that we had requested that the rooms not be serviced. Really?? We asked the desk clerk to please be sure to tell housekeeping to clean our rooms the following day. When we returned for our 3rd night, 1 of the rooms was skipped again! We again went to the desk to get towels, coffee, and soap and to speak to the desk clerks. We were told we again had requested that the room not be cleaned. Considering we left before 7am, there was no housekeeping to tell anything as they were not even on the property yet. We were also told we should have brought it to the attention of the front desk staff the first time it happened!!! We told the desk staff that WE DID!!!!

Just got the impression that the staff here does not care. Both clerks both nights basically told us we were lying about the rooms not getting cleaned. If housekeeping says that the rooms were not to be serviced, then they are right and we are wrong. Apparently it isn't possible that housekeeping is lying and maybe a bit lazy??

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
CSaber, Manager at BEST WESTERN Phoenix I-17 MetroCenter Inn, responded to this review, November 16, 2011
We apologize for the inconvenience during your stay with us from 11/11-11/14/11. This information is valuable to our continued training and customer service improvements.

Litchfield Park, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

It was a one week stay. Other than the change in patron neighbors, this was a good stay. I don't like that they book people right next door when the hotel is not full, just to keep patrons together for efficiency in cleaning...but I understand. Just made for noisy exchanges right next door.

Room Tip: We stayed a whole week, during down times, it seemed like they always booked people next to us to ke...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
CSaber, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Phoenix I-17 MetroCenter Inn, responded to this review, November 16, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Best Western Metrocenter. We certainly do understand your comments and recommendations to other travelers.

Bowling Green, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

The Staff,The Breakfast,The Rooms and the cleanliness of the place has improved every year.Thanks to the Owner and Staff at this BEST WESTERN.You'll always be my place to stay when i'm in PHOENIX.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east and south side are quieter.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for your time and positive review. Every guest is important and we want them to return to our Best Western Metrocenter each visit to Phoenix.

indianapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011

Staff was very friendly, rooms were clean, breakfast was very good. I thought the noise from the nearby highway was muted but noticeable. Oustide doors and walkways added to noise, not really too distracting. Would stay there again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends

Been to BEST WESTERN Phoenix I-17 MetroCenter Inn? Share your experiences!