“Great stay and impressive complimentary breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save Up To 20% With Us
Ranked #67 of 175 hotels in Phoenix
chimay1028
“Great stay and impressive complimentary breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We had a wonderful room, but it was on the second floor and we had large suitcases to move up and down the stairs (no elevator). The room was clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was impressive - everything from eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, pancakes, cereal, fresh fruit, oatmeal, design your own omelet . . . .

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Christopher T, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix-North, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your nice review. We appreciate feedback from our customers.

415 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Valparaiso, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Love the breakfasts and great service, especially Brenda and Rhonda at the bar (great service with a smile). I enjoyed several dinners at your restaurant over the course of my stay, they were all very good. I was able to use the pool and the exercise room and found both to be more extravagant than most hotels. I also like the ceiling fan in the bedroom, I used every night. Keep up the good work. Matt G

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Christopher T, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix-North, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Matt, thank you so much for staying with us, we appreciate it very much. I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I am going to pass your excellent review along to our associates as it will make their day.

Christopher Taylor
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

This was my first stay at an Embassy Suites. When I first read that they have a complimentary happy hour and free cooked to order breakfast, I could not believe my eyes. Top that with a smoking room and you've won me over. We arrived too early for the happy hour, but had a drink at the bar following eight hours in intense car buying negotiations. The servers were very friendly. We ate at the restaurant, which was excellent. Only problem was that once the happy hour started the bar area was very loud, coupled with the beautiful indoor fountain, it was impossible to hold a conversation. The breakfast was very good, had all of the best options available for an omelet. The hotel itself is set up strangely and we were all the way in the back, we had to drive to the lobby, walking did not seem like much of an option. Overall we loved this place and will be happy to stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Glad to hear you had a great stay and thank you for the nice review. I certainly hope your negotiations went well and that you are enjoying a new car!

Page, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

As I was on business I did not get much time to sample the amenities of this hotel, but they looked impressive. The courtyard was quiet and relaxing after a day of meetings. The room was clean and quiet for the most part, the people above me were a bit noisy in the morning. The room temperature was hard to adjust, but I was able to get it comfortable after some tweaking. The breakfast was good and above average. I highly recommend the French toast.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Christopher T, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix-North, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Glad to hear your meeting was successful! We receive many complements on our breakfast. I will pass along to the Chef that you really enjoyed your French Toast!

Thank you so much for your glowing review.

Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Hi. I have stayed in an Embassy Suites one other time, and that hotel was in Florida a few years ago. I truly enjoyed my stay at the hotel. So, from that experience I decided to stay in an Embassy Suites in Phoenix. When I first entered the hotel it showed off an appealing open space floor plan. The front desk to your right. A beautiful entrance. I enjoyed the staff, first meeting Andrew. He made the difference because we went to our room and did not like it. Andrew responded immediately and we were very pleased with the 2nd room choice. The concierge, front desk staff, chef and waitress to the custodians, were joyful to be around. They were efficient and professional. Very congenial.

I realized that I came to the Phoenix North hotel with Florida in mind, but it held it's own and now I understand that each Embassy Suites will have its own personality. I stick by Embassy Suites hotels and will continue to use the brand hotel.

Room Tip: Do not stay in a room facing the front street. It seemed quite different than the rooms surrounding...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
I hope you enjoyed your visit with your family. Thank you so much for sharing your kind words about Andrew – I have passed your review on to our Front Office Manager so she may share it with him.

Chandler, Arizona, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Overall very disappointed and surprised this hotel carries the Embassy Suites name! Rooms are compact, dip I. Floor near entry door, old fixtures, bad paint and caulk job in bathroom, showing two to three different colors! Fridge needs compartment door replaced and bar to hold bottles! Toilet under rim is filthy! Noticed as I sat to take bath! Also bathroom had urine smell. This is only a few things I'm not pleased with in the room! This was to be an up grade due to my unhappiness with first room! I see no difference! Lobby is beautiful and misleading to compare to rooms! Rooms seems like a motor lodge style for truckers! Not a place to spend my wedding anniversary of 32 years! I feel cheated! I've stayed at several Embassy Suites and never seen one look this raggedy! Should not have a Hilton's name on it! If I only get to be released from my second night and nothing else given to me thanks just for allowing me to leave, and please fix up this location I'll never stay here or let any of my friends get fooled into this Embassy Suite! Thanks! I still feel cheated due to them charging my second night and I have to wait for it to drop off, hope not long we were saving money by staying in town and now I've wasted money staying here! Can you help? Please!

Room Tip: I was moved to what was supposed to be a better room! Nope! To me this hotel is not up to the Embass...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
We take all guest reviews seriously, good or otherwise. Please allow me to apologize that we did not deliver to your expectation. I hope you managed to enjoy the other aspects of your 32nd anniversary.

At Embassy Suites we strive to make it right for each guest, so please feel free to contact me if you wish. Thank you.

Papliilion
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Conveniently located near the I-17 for easy access to most anywhere including airport, Glendale, Scottsdale, etc. Beautifully manicured grounds, comfortable beds and pillows, roomy rooms, large bathroom vanity, decent lighting. When traveling it is nice to have a refrigerator and microwave along with a wet bar and counter storage, kitchen table, and plenty of room. This hotel has it all.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your great review – glad to hear you found our location convenient. It also sounds like you had a chance to enjoy some of the hotel’s amenities.

Hope you stay with us again on your next visit to Phoenix.

Chris Taylor

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix-North? Share your experiences!