After my flight was delayed by 24 hours, I was given a hotel voucher to stay here. The hotel was beautiful and clean with modern technology amenities and a sparkling swimming pool. Breakfast was reasonably priced and tasty, but unfortunately, I'd been sick with the flu for the past week and I wasn't feeling well. I was given a late check-out, yet didn't need to return to the airport until 6pm. I was nearly asleep in the shade outside near the pool after I'd checked-out when the hotel shuttle driver came to me and brought me back inside. The manager returned my original room key to me and invited me to rest (at no cost) until my shuttle at 6pm. The staff were incredibly kind to me and went out of their way to take care of me while I was feeling ill. This felt like the kind of service people used to provide, but has been lost. I will absolutely stay here again and recommend this hotel with grade of A+ for going above & beyond my expectations. I wasn't even paying money to stay here and they really took care of me. Great job!!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport North Hotel
- Holiday Inn And Suites Phoenix Airport North
- Holiday Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport North Hotel Phoenix
- Embassy Suites Phoenix Airport
- Embassy Suites Phoenix
- Phoenix Embassy Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.