“A great stay.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel 502

You added Hotel 502 to your Saves list
Hotel 502
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   502 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85013 (Formerly Camelback Sahara Hotel)   |
Ranked #68 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
“A great stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Best hotel in Phoenix in my personal opinion. The staff was great and the there is a nice little restaruant right down the street called The Refuge. Try it out! Josh and Pilo are front desk wizards.

Pro tip: ask for an upgraded room!

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Show Low, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Definitely worth the upgrade price to stay in the newly renovated rooms! They were very clean, decorated nicely and the beds were comfortable. Great restaurants nereby. We used the free light rail passes and ate at Durants downtown. Loved the staff!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We stayed in a newly remodeled deluxe room. The décor and cleanliness was outstanding. It was a superb value and the location in midtown was perfect. The team at 502 recommended we go to Castles n Coasters (for our kids) (about a 10 minute drive) and had a great day. We were then recommended by the hotel to have dinner at St. Francis. It was lovely. I definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family in town!

Room Tip: Deluxe room was newly remodeled
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

I will stay here again. I enjoyed the antique stores down 7th ave. I walked it because of the nice weather. Staff was happy to give directions. Rooms were clean, and I am a bit of a germ-phob. There was also a cute guy with accent running around resort making sure everything was great. He was easy on the eyes!!

Surprise, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Hotel is quite and fairly close to down town. The desk clerk/customer service representative, Michelle was very knowledgeable and friendly. The hotel was fairly empty while we were there, which made it nice because there were less kids. The only problems were the shower wasn't working properly and the wifi is very slow.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

So I'm not from here and having seen the other reviews I was pretty nervous but things are definitely better than I anticipated. I put in my reservation that night and when I went to check in, Michelle was very friendly and made sure to check me in right away. She told me about a deal where I could get a better room along with alot of discounts and a free breakfast burrito, but I wasnt spending my own money so I politely asked for the standard and was still given a nice pool view, and told that if I needed anything else to let her know. She is definitely a keeper.

When I got to my room, it wasn't the best in the world, looked pretty Best Western standard, but was still nice. The main issue I had was the shower only given out scalding or freezing water, but it wasn't a big deal so I just took shorter showers.

Overall, it was nice. Great customer service and a pretty decent room. I will certainly be coming back.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Stayed in an updated deluxe room, the decor was very pleasing to the eye. The General Manager, Andrew, was very accommodating and the staff was friendly and helpful with surrounding restaurants and points of interests. We used the free light rail passes to visit the Phoenix Art Museum and had dinner at Southern Rail. Will recommended Hotel 502 to my friends.

• Stayed December 2014

Been to Hotel 502? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel 502

Address: 502 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85013 (Formerly Camelback Sahara Hotel)
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Phoenix
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #68 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hotel 502 2.5*
Hotel 502 is at the heart of The Melrose District just 7 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Conveniently located just 1 block from the 7th Ave. Metro station, providing access to all points of interest including The Phoenix Convention Center, downtown sports and theater venues, museums, shopping, and Sky Harbor Intl. Our enormous pool area provides a great space to relax and soak in the Arizona sun. Rooms are furnished with plush mattresses along with all the pillows you could want, flat screen TV's, in-room Keurig coffee makers, and a continental breakfast every morning. We also have meeting space available that can accommodate up to 350 guests. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel 502 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Camelback Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
Red Roof Inn Phoenix
Phoenix Red Roof Inn

If you own or manage Hotel 502, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.