“Great value hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Innsuites Phoenix Biltmore

You added BEST WESTERN Innsuites Phoenix Biltmore to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Innsuites Phoenix Biltmore
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1615 East Northern Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85020 (Camelback East)   |
Call Hotel:
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #40 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
GreenLeadersSilver level
London, England
“Great value hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2009

Stayed for just one night having flown in to Phoenix from London. Our room was a little "tired" but it was very comfortable and clean. The hot breakfast didn't look appetising so opted for just toast, juice and coffee, which was fine. Overall, a great value hotel and I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Spokane, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2009

We were in Phoenix for a medical procedure and this hotel was recommended by our doctor's office. What a great surprise when we drove in - a beautiful hotel that looked like a mini-resort. Great pool area, laundry, hot tub and super-comfy beds and pillows in quiet and comfortable rooms with all amenties. Best of all, a friendly and accomodating staff and a delicious hot breakfast . HIghly recommend this hotel, it's location is excellent and we felt right at home. Kathy in Spokane, WA

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2009

Just returned from a four night stay. The hotel is located in a nice residential area of North Phoenix, just up 16th street from the Point Hilton Resort. It is about a one minute drive from the 51 Expressway and 10 minutes from I-17. The airport is an easy 15-20 minute drive straight up the 51 Expressway. The hotel is in the final stages of refurnishing. Although all the rooms are named suites, my room was a refurbished motel sized standard room. The bed was very comfortable with nice linen and a choice of pillows. The very small bathroom has been modernized, and the sink with a new granite counter is in the room itself. There is a small fridge, microwave, and individual coffee/tea maker sharing the counter. There is a small area to hang clothing, a modern 32" flatscreen TV, and a simple formica desk and chest. The wifi worked well--but I could never connect to the internet using my ethernet cable. The AC was not as noisy as it was annoying as it blew directly onto the bed. I moved a small table over to deflect the breeze. There was only a recliner in my room---no sofa.
Breakfast was good although the same menu is served daily: waffles, scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausages,breads, biscuits with gravy and a selection of 3 cereals and some fruit. The ladies in the dining room were very friendly. I didn't attend the afternoon cocktail get-togethers.
The printer in the lobby was not working, but the staff allowed me to print out my boarding pass on their printer. There are four public guest computers.
My only complaint, other then my disappointment over the room size, was that a noisy group of guests stayed in the pool until I called the front desk at 2:30AM. Apparently the pool should have closed at 10PM, and the guests left after the clerk spoke with them, but this indicates that no one did a security walk about the property during those hours. In summary, I had a nice stay at this hotel and would visit again, as I had a geat rate. If you really want a two room suite---ask for it and be prepared to pay more.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
new buffalo michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2009

I am staying at this hotel right now on a business trip. I work in the hotel industry so I kind of know how much work goes into delivering guest services. This hotel not only provides wonderful facilities, they have very hard working and friendly employees. It really makes a difference. Happy Hour offered between 5-7 is also a plus! It is the off season in Phoenix so rates are very reasonable, although I would stay if I had to pay more. The pool is very nice and the beds are the most comfortable of any hotel I have stayed in. Thank you!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
North Haven, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2009

We stayed at this hotel for one night. We had reservations (paid for my family) at a much more expensive restaurant downtown for the remainder of our trip and wanted something affordable for our first night in town so we chose the Best Western based on the reviews here. We were very pleased with our stay and in fact wished we could have stayed there after a disappointing stay at the "fancy" hotel that cost 4x as much!

The property was well maintained and located close to the highway. Our room was as requested ( a king bed on the second floor) and clean. The facilities included parking, a pool, hot tub, fitness center, business center with four (!) computers and a printer, and a hot and cold breakfast buffet. All was included in the unbelievably low price of our night's stay.

I definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2009

This was my first trip to Phoenix and first stay at a Best Western. I usually stay at Hilton brands (e.g., Hampton or Homewood). I travel a lot for business, but never this far from home with short notice and no choice of where to stay!

The hotel was really nice! the rooms are spacious and have been updated recently. i had a regular King "Inn Suite" which is a King room with a mini-fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. The vanity and tub/toilet areas are separate, which would be nice if traveling with family.

The bed was extremely comfortable, and I'm hard to please in that department because I sleep on a "sleep number" bed at home. The room was always cleaned impeccably and I never noticed any disrepair with anything in or outside my room.

Had only a little staff interaction because of long work hours, but they all seemed nice. The free breakfast had hot and cold items and included a waffle maker. We did not get to experience it, but they do have a nightly food/drink reception also.

Internet connectivity was good (wireless or cord). I had a room facing the pool, which looked nice (maybe a bit smallish), and had a hot tub too. I didn't get to use these, so can't say any more. There was a lot of noise from the front door area with people using the pool and my room was next to the stairs. If noise bothers you, ask for a room in the back. Other than that, the rooms are really well sound-proofed. I hardly ever heard anything from above or the rooms beside me (like through the walls/ceiling). The hotel was full due to the basketball tournaments, but you never would have known.

Location was OK from what I could tell. It was about a 15 minute ride from the airport in no traffic to about a 25 minute ride in morning rush hour to the airport. The closest restaurant is a 2 minute drive/15 minute walk up the road. There are stores and gas stations just a bit further (not walking distance, but maybe 5 minutes by car, at most).

I would definitely stay there again. No worries!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
sacramento, california
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2009

I was here for business for a couple of nights. I really enjoyed this hotel and it's staff. The location was perfect for me. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN Innsuites Phoenix Biltmore? Share your experiences!