The Best Western Inn & Suites in central Phoenix is not luxurious but it is a good place to stay. Ourroom, although not large, had all the amenities: microwave, refrigerator, large flat screen TV, 2 very comfortable queen size beds, a desk, plus a chest of drawers. The pool is small but kept very clean; there's also a jacuzzi. Plus, you get FREE breakfast AND there is a daily FREE HAPPY HOUR. All this at reasonable rates and very friendly and helpful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business and leisure travel, we set a new standard among Phoenix hotels for suite accommodations, free amenities and superior service in coveted Biltmore-area. Delight in magnificent Phoenix Mountain Preserve views. Enjoy nearby golf courses, renowned attractions, decadent dining and spectacular shopping options, not to mention exciting sports events around the Phoenix/Scottsdale/Glendale area. Suite Luxury for Less with Cloud 9 Beds & Bedding and FREE: Hot Full Breakfast, WiFi, Evening Social Hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, seekda GmbH, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Innsuites Phoenix Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Phoenix Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Best Western Phoenix
- Phoenix Best Western