“Will Return Again” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Innsuites Phoenix Biltmore

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN Innsuites Phoenix Biltmore to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Innsuites Phoenix Biltmore
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1615 East Northern Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85020 (Camelback East)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #43 of 175 hotels in Phoenix
“Will Return Again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Stayed at this hotel in a suite On October 7-9, 2012 and then again October 14-16, 2012.
The room was clean, the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. We also enjoyed the breakfast, the pool and the hot tub. They had free happy hour around 5:00 pm every day.
The location of the hotel was close to I-17 and I-50.
And the price was very reasonable.
Will definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
mila s, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Innsuites Phoenix Biltmore, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Vaued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to respond to your review on the Best Western PLUS Inn Suites hotel. We do get alot of comments on our breakfast buffett. It is always so nice to hear a positive response like yours. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

348 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Discovery Bay, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for three nights to attend a nearby business convention. The room was so nice, very clean and had everything I needed. Ellen at the front desk went out of her way to assist me in making some of my travel arrangements. I really enjoyed the hotel and wish I could have taken advantage of the pool and the breakfast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
mila s, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Innsuites Phoenix Biltmore, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Dear valued guest:

I would like to thank you for your review on our location. I will be happy to let Ellen know how much you appreciated her efforts during your stay.

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

It's not a new property. It's not an upscale hotel. But there's something really likable about the Phoenix Best Western Inn & Suites. The staff truly goes the extra mile, and treats guests like really welcome guests, not just numbers on a credit card.

The only negatives about my stay have to do with the old and stiff washcloths, and a very noisy A/C unit that rattled loudly, all night, even when the maintainence man came to fix it.

The good news is that this property is centrally located, clean and well-kept. In addition to the free hot breakfast and daily happy hour, they offer loaner games, limited free long-distance, free wifi, large flat screen wall-mounted TVs, mini fridges and microwaves, and Even a free barbecue on the first Wednesday of each month! (What other chain goes to such lengths for their guests?!)

I will be very happy to stay there again!

• Stayed September 2012
Thank You so much for taking the time to complete your review of the Best Western PLUS Inn Suites Hotel. I would like to start off by letting you know that we have since ordered different towels and have maintenance constantly upgrading all Ac units. I would agree with you on the importance of making all guest feel comfortable during their stay, but we do go the extra mile and make all guest feel like family. We also get alot of compliments on the evening social hour and complimentary managers Bbq as well.

San Diego, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Having just spent seven nights at this location I would definitely return. Yes it may not be the most luxurious place in the area, (there`s a Hilton just down the street). For all this hotel offers, the rate here was be beat. the King Suite I stayed in #103 was perfect for my needs. The breakfast was plentful, loved the biscuits & gravy. We don't get that here in Calif. The beer & wine reception in the evening a great way to relax after a long day. Calvin, Mila, Nina & the rest of the team made me feel very welcome. When I travel to Phoenix again this is where I will stay.

• Stayed September 2012
Dear valued guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete your review of our location. I love to hear such postive comments ecpecially on the staff here. I hear alot of positive reviews on the desk agents taking very good care of the needs and request of our guest. i will be happy to forward your comments to Nina and Calvin.

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We visited Phoenix with the idea that we would commute into downtown rather than stay there. This location served us well in that regard and allowed us to have comfort and security while keeping our budget reasonable. This site is located about a half mile from a ramp to part of the Phoenix highway system. It's close to some of the mountain park attractions to the east, and it's close enough to make a trip into downtown an easy and comfortable 15-minute trot by car. We had a clean room with adequate and fully functional amenities including microwave/fridge/coffee. The bed wasn't a "super-deluxe" one, but it certainly was comfortable. The bathroom was a little smaller than normal, but not inconveniently so, and they include oatmeal soaps--always a treat. Breakfast was well-stocked, and selection is typical of the hot/cold mix. (Eggs, hash browns, sausage, waffles, toast and bagels.) We also appreciated the complimentary internet service and the television is a nice HD screen. Given another trip to the Phoenix area, other places would have to pass a high bar to attract my business.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank You for taking the time to complete a review of our location. I also would like to agree with you on our bath ammenties. The oatmeal soaps are a big hit with alot of our guest along with a full hot buffett breakfast it makes for a great start to your morning. Once again i thank you for taking time to comment so highly on your stay.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We have stayed at this property for years. The best value in Phoenix. Always spotless rooms, the location is perfect for getting around as it is close to the Rte 51 exit, the staff is wonderful, good breakfasts and you cannot beat the value.

On this trip my wife was interested in a certain plant that was growing outside our room. We could not identify what it was until one of the staff took time to go online to help determine what it actually was. You won't find that kind of service too many places.

They even have a "happy hour" each night for the quests.

Room Tip: Not a bad room except perhaps those by the outside barbeque area where sometimes group congrgate to...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

This hotel was absolutely outstanding. We had some oddball requests about our room and the staff did not even blink an eye. They were so welcoming and friendly.
I would definitely stay here again if I ever come to Phoenix. The room was affordable, neat and very quiet.

Room Tip: We stayed near the pool and loved it!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN Innsuites Phoenix Biltmore? Share your experiences!