“Great location to Airport, Tempe, downtown” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points By Sheraton Phoenix South

You added Four Points By Sheraton Phoenix South to your Saves list
Four Points By Sheraton Phoenix South
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10831 South 51st Street, Phoenix, AZ 85044 (Formerly Grace Inn Phoenix) (Ahwatukee Foothills)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #82 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
New York City, New York
“Great location to Airport, Tempe, downtown”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Clean convenient great service..close to-- airport ,, downtown , Tempe and Phoenix. .15 min drive to old town Scottdale. ..great shuttle service to airport and surrounding areas. Do recommend for a quick stop over in Phoenix

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Alex S, Front Office Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Phoenix South, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Dear Carrera Porsche:
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on Trip Advisor. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.
Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Sheraton took over the old Grace Inn at Ahwatuckee, a bit south of Phoenix proper. Our room was spacious, well-appointed, and had a nice shower with one of the best showerheads I've experienced. Wish I had noted the maker, because I want one at home! The front dest clerks were extremely nice and even threw in a couple of breakfast buffet comps when I checked in. Fitness room was clean with a nice group of cardio machines and free weights. I didn't partake, but my partner said she enjoyed the pool area. The one negative I have is that there was no microwave in the room, but that's minor. I would definitely stay at Four Points again- a good value and nice experience.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Dave S:
Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay. I am very pleased that everything went well for you. We do have microwaves available upon requests for our guests to use in their rooms and I was able to look into the make and model of the showerhead for you. The brand is called Speakman Any Stream and the make is 360 Hotel Shower Head. I hope this helps and if you need more information please feel free to contact the hotel anytime.
Thank you again and have a great day.
Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

The newly-opened Four Points By Sheraton was a delightful surprise. Got a fabulous rate by booking online via Trip Advisor. My room was freshly painted, immaculate, and dressed with luxury linens. The restaurant's meals were delicious and the servers were attentive. A lovely view from my balcony. Great value.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Alex S, Front Office Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Phoenix South, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Dear Donna H:
I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we were able to meet your expectations.
Please come see us again when you are back in the valley.
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

It took us about 45 seconds to check in.

The rooms were spectacular, they were so clean and had goodies like a safe, courtesy cream, Scope, lots of towels and even containers in the shower for shampoo, conditioner and body soap.

Lots of room for clothing and the balcony had an amazing view.

Can't wait to stay there again.

Tony from El Paso, Texas

Room Tip: If you are in Phoenix, don't stay anywhere else. I know you will be impressed too.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Tony R:
Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us. I will definitley make sure and pass this feedback along to our staff. When your travels bring you back to the area give us a call and we will take care of you.
Hope to see you soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Ended up staying at the Sheraton during the last night of a six day moving trip. The gentleman at the front desk was nice. Made check in easy and accommodated my request for an east facing room. The room was exceptional in my opinion... This was the second sheraton I stayed with during this trip and their pillows are WONDERFUL. We didn't get in the pool, but the cabana/patio area was nice and inviting. I think the only downside is there is not even a free continental breakfast. You have to order through the restaurant which is a bit over priced. I think they should at least have a coffee/bagel station of some sort.

Room Tip: The wifi connection was not good at all.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Alexa S:
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on Trip Advisor. We strive to achieve our motto of simple, honest, uncomplicated comfort and all of our guest feedback will only help us improve our services to the fullest.
Thank you and we hope you come back and see us again.
Take Care,
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Stayed here one night and had breakfast and dinner at their restaurant. Front desk was very helpful, courteous and professional. The food at the restaurant was well prepared and service was quick. I would definitely stay here again. Thanks!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you so much for your kind words on your recent stay. I am so glad to hear that everything went well for you. Please come back and visit us again soon,
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Where do I begin? The room was newly renovated and very stylish. The hotel and room were clean and the beds were super comfy. The staff was friendly and helpful. The pool was fantastic. It had a bar located in the pool area. It would be great for couples or families. Each room had its own balcony. I really enjoyed my stay here, I wish it had been longer. Sheraton did a great job of fixing up this property and making it a great place to stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Alex S, Front Office Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Phoenix South, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Terry:
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback from your recent stay. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed all the amenities we have to offer. I do hope to see you again soon. If you need assistance with future reservations please feel free to contact me directly.
Take Care.
Front Office Manager

Been to Four Points By Sheraton Phoenix South? Share your experiences!