“Not generally my favorite type of food but this was great.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bobby Q

Bobby Q
8501 N 27th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85051 (North Mountain)
+1 602-995-5982
Website
Menu
Update restaurant details
Reserve with OpenTable
Update
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 2,536 restaurants in Phoenix
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: North Mountain
Cross street: 1-17 between Dunlap & Northern
Description: The creator of Bobby McGee’s brings you Bobby Q. With Meats smoked up to 20 hours, to our in house, hand-cut steaks, you'll have no problem finding a meal to appeal to your appetite!! Reservations are taken for the dining room only.
Phoenix, AZ
“Not generally my favorite type of food but this was great.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Went to Bobby Q's with a group of friends last night & was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. The waiter was great even though 8 of us asked for separate checks. He was pleasant, attentive & efficient. Not always the reaction when separate checks are requested.
The brisquette with mac & cheese & stir fry vegies sides was fantastic! I've really temoved red meat in my diet and I could "leave it" more than I can "take it." But I'll hit this place again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

90% Recommend
East Hampton, Connecticut
“Delish.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We made our reservation on Open Table and we were immediately seated on a busy Friday night.
We were warmly greeted by our server Jeff ( who recently returned from 6 years in the service with 2 tours of dury in Afghanistan which we found out when we chatted with him--- thank you for your service to our country).
We enjoyed the ribs--- moist, tasty and delicous. The smoked prime rib was excellent- the best ever tasted ! The fresh homemade mini donuts brought at the end of the meal was a nice touch.
The service and food were top notch.
We would certainly choose Booby Q's if if were closer than 2,200 miles from home.

Mark H, Manager at Bobby Q, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for the Awesome review!! I'm so glad to hear that your server provided you with a memorable dining experience!! I'm glad the food was top notch as well and lived up to your expectations! Hopefully on your next visit to Arizona you can Dine with us again!
phoenix
“Great BBQ and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Came in around 8pm not.crouded no wait to be seated our waitress was emmy she was excellent!! She was very knowledgeable of the menu we ordered Q-rolls as an appetizer they were delicious! :-) my 2yr old son had mac and cheese and he ate it all it was soo yummy! My husband and I ate ribs I recommend the baby back ribs,o had the beans and corn as sides the beans were good the corn wad sitting in alot of butter taste good but dont recommend if your looking to eat lighter. Their fries are very thin shoe strings they were perfectly cooked! We will come back because food was good andhad the best service inhave ever had in pboenix!! Thanks Emmy your an amazing server glad to finally find someone who knows what they are doing great customer service!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

• Visited February 2013
Mark H, Manager at Bobby Q, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you so much for the awesome review!!! I'm so glad Emmy's service lived up to your expectations! I'm glad you enjoyed the food as well and we hope to see you back soon!!!
“Great BBQ at a good price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Read other reviews so stopped in for lunch. Had the sampler with ribs, sausage and brisket. Was awesome! Meat is tender and not fatty. Melts in your mouth. Serice is outstanding. Very friendly and popular place. Save room room the thank you donuts.

Mark H, Manager at Bobby Q, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thanks for the great review! I'm glad you decided to stop in and give us a try and that our food and service was excellent!

See you again soon!
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Phenomenal place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a great barbeque place and found it! It's our new go-to restaurant while visiting or passing through Phoenix.

Mark H, Manager at Bobby Q, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you for the review! I'm glad you and your husband enjoyed our BBQ!!! See you on your next trip to phoenix!