“I've already been back” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bobby Q

Bobby Q
8501 N 27th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85051 (North Mountain)
+1 602-995-5982
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bobby Q is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 2,429 Restaurants in Phoenix
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: North Mountain
Cross street: 1-17 between Dunlap & Northern
Description: The creator of Bobby McGee’s brings you Bobby Q. With Meats smoked up to 20 hours, to our in house, hand-cut steaks, you'll have no problem finding a meal to appeal to your appetite!! Reservations are taken for the dining room only.
Montoursville, Pennsylvania
“I've already been back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I first ate here a year ago, when I realized I was right by it again I went back. I ordered steak both times with vegetables(love em) and it is amazing food. The steak melts in your mouth! One thing I didn't know was that it turns into a night club after 1030ish so go early.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Surprise, Arizona, United States
“Stay away”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We heard about this place from folks we met at our hotel. They clearly never ate good BBQ. If they had, they would have suggested that we bypass this place...I certainly would.

Visited July 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“One Of The Best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

We go to Bobby Q's on a regular basis and never had a bad meal. The food and service is right on. Besides good BBQ, they have one of the best hamburgers in Phoenix.

Bobby Q's is a winner

Visited April 2012
Naples, Florida
“Pretty good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Good food, great atmosphere, location-so so. It's a good thing that they made sure that the restuarant/bar was not exposed to the road which I liked----before you get to the restaurant you have to drive through a residential area, I wasn't sure if I was going to find the place. All in all food is good but I have had better.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Suitland, Maryland
“Didn't Know Phoenix Knew how to BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

I had dinner at Bobby Q with some coworkers and we had a ball. The meat was so tender and seasoned. I had the pulled pork, chicken, mac n cheese, and roasted veggies. My only compliant is that my stomach wasn't big enough to finish it. I would definitely recommend.

• 5 of 5 stars Food