We travel quite a bit and have stayed in Phoenix before at other hotels. This was a great change for us. The resort itself is peaceful, you can hear the birds chirp and squirrals run in the trees. You can hike right on site into the mountain preserve which we loved. The units are clean, beautifully decorated, flat screen TVs, great furniture, much more then most other places Plus, having a kitchen was a benefit for snacks and such, we saved money too! We had a much needed quiet and relaxing vacation. The staff was amazing, we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is nearly impossible for anyone who is in any way sensitive to the beauty and grandeur of nature to stand in this special place and not feel the power that the Pimas refer to as the strong medicine of the South Mountain Preserve. Here, we have rediscovered a special place to share with our owners and guests. This is truly a place of deep relaxation and natural beauty. A place gently cradled in the largest regional wilderness park preserve in the country which covers over 50 square miles of pristine Sonoran desert. Surrounded by unspoiled panoramas and teeming with a stunning variety of wildlife that belongs to this desert community, it is seemingly a remote retreat, minutes from downtown Phoenix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your WorldMark Phoenix - South Mountain Preserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Arroyo Hotel Phoenix
- Canyonview Hotel Phoenix
- Canyonview Hotel South Mountain Preserve