Arrived after midnight and was impressed by the reserved private garage under our condo. The condo was spotlessly clean and cool. Nicely stocked kitchen and bath. Very spacious 2 bedroo. Fun pool area will water fountains in pools creating a cooler environment in the Arizona heat. Free coffee in the office. Nice staff, but I didn't appreciate an early morning call from the sales agent who wanted to know if we had gotten in alright. I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is nearly impossible for anyone who is in any way sensitive to the beauty and grandeur of nature to stand in this special place and not feel the power that the Pimas refer to as the strong medicine of the South Mountain Preserve. Here, we have rediscovered a special place to share with our owners and guests. This is truly a place of deep relaxation and natural beauty. A place gently cradled in the largest regional wilderness park preserve in the country which covers over 50 square miles of pristine Sonoran desert. Surrounded by unspoiled panoramas and teeming with a stunning variety of wildlife that belongs to this desert community, it is seemingly a remote retreat, minutes from downtown Phoenix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your WorldMark Phoenix - South Mountain Preserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Arroyo Hotel Phoenix
- Canyonview Hotel Phoenix
- Canyonview Hotel South Mountain Preserve