The property is nothing like the pictures. The unit we checked into probably had not been used in some time, as there was dust on all surfaces and carpet very old dirty. Had to call maint on 2 separate occasions for a washing machine that over flowed and flooded the garge in addition to a garge door that would close. With all the problems we were treated as if we caused these problems and we were inconviencing the staff. Beds , couches and orher furnishing old uncomfortable and stake smelling. A/c so loud could not hear Tv or even carry on conversation with someone ten feet from you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is nearly impossible for anyone who is in any way sensitive to the beauty and grandeur of nature to stand in this special place and not feel the power that the Pimas refer to as the strong medicine of the South Mountain Preserve. Here, we have rediscovered a special place to share with our owners and guests. This is truly a place of deep relaxation and natural beauty. A place gently cradled in the largest regional wilderness park preserve in the country which covers over 50 square miles of pristine Sonoran desert. Surrounded by unspoiled panoramas and teeming with a stunning variety of wildlife that belongs to this desert community, it is seemingly a remote retreat, minutes from downtown Phoenix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your WorldMark Phoenix - South Mountain Preserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Arroyo Hotel Phoenix
- Canyonview Hotel Phoenix
- Canyonview Hotel South Mountain Preserve