“Short rib is delicious!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Chelsea's Kitchen

Chelsea's Kitchen
5040 N. 40th St. (Camelback Rd.), Phoenix, AZ 85018 (Camelback East)
602-957-2555
Good for: Bar scene, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Phoenix, Arizona
“Short rib is delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My boyfriend and I came here for happy hour on New Year's Eve. Though we waited a little over 10 minutes for anyone to come to our table, and had to go ask the hostess if we had a server, our frustrations were quickly erased when the food and beer did start arriving. We had the short rib tacos and the deviled eggs--the short rib is amazing! A friend of mine also suggested ordering their nachos and adding short rib, which I will most definitely be doing next time we go.

Visited January 2014

Chandler, Arizona
“Sky Harbor Airport Chelsea's Kitchen”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Don't waste your time and money. The staff, from the host, waitress, cook, and manager, really do not care if you are happy with your service or food. We ordered butternut squash soup with a salad and hamburger with fries and asked for catsup. The soup was so spicey I could not eat it and we never got any catsup. The waitress never checked back until we were through - didn't even see her except to drop the check off at the table next to us and bring catsup to the table on the other side. The manager comped the soup, but nothing was done about the fries without catsup. We eat out a lot (at least 3-4 times a week in everything from sub shops to high end steak houses and I can truly say that this was one of the worst eating experiences I have ever had. From now on, if we want food at Sky Harbor, we will go to one of the national burger places, such as Burger King - at least I know what I am getting there and they do serve catsup with their fries. When the waitress was told about our food, she said "well, it was so busy" - she had 3 tables with 2 people at a table and all she did was take orders and bring the check. How busy is that? Servers brought all of the food. This place is a real disappointment.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great food and great patio”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Please note that there is the original restaurant and there is now also a location in the Phoenix airport. I have not eaten at the one in the airport. However, this week I went to the restaurant for probably my 4th visit. I've never been disappointed by the food. This trip I had the ahi tuna burger and fries...so, so, so good! The drinks are good, the ambiance is great. I guess my only "complaint" is that it's always been quite crowded. I've had to wait for a place at the bar or a table at every visit. But, I guess that's a good sign that the food is good! If you get the chance to set on the patio...do so...it's beautiful!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
lake oswego
“Unbelievably great airport food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

We lucked into this place when we were waiting for someone else to land, and it is fantastic. We returned two days later. Who would think that you can get great food at the airport? I wish they would put one in Portland, Oregon. Everything is fresh and cooked perfectly. We had the deviled egg appetizers. I had the chicken enchilada soup. My husband had one of their salads which he said was spectacular.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Never had a bad meal here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

The food is amazing and only matched by the excellent service! Try the sea bass and brussels sprout salad. DON'T miss the deviled eggs…..AWESOME!

Visited January 2014