“Nice, clean, great service and excellent value.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 20%
Ranked #16 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Nice, clean, great service and excellent value.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I highly recommend this hotel. Close to Phoenix Sky Harbor airport. Shuttle service is provided and leaves on schedule. Great food in restaurant and the hotel staff provides excellent service. Rooms are clean and comfortable, however does not provide refrigerator or
microwave.

• Stayed October 2013
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I appreciate your specific comments about the clean rooms and value you received. I look forward to your next stay.
Ted Trembath -General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Winchester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

The Radisson is convenient for the airport, with a handy shuttle bus, but there are clearly competitors. Our room was a good size, well designed and decently equipped, but both it and the rest of the floor were very much in need of refurbishment. The big plus was the staff, who went out of their way to help and in particular to suggest places to see (when plans were disrupted by the Government shutdown). Overall a reasonable airport crash-pad, but in a competitive market.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Radisson Phoenix Airport. With many hotel choices, I am pleased you chose the Radisson and found that the staff go out of their way to help. That is the best part of our hotel and our "Yes I Can" service culture. Although we have completed the first floor renovation, we are in the planning stages to refresh the guest rooms and corridors. But in the mean time, our staff is here to serve you and all of our guests with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Royal Palm Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was impressed with the staff! It started at check-in and continued throughout my stay. The shuttle driver, bartender, etc all exceeded my expetations. The location was perfect, so I was able to return my rental car early, then just take the hotel shuttle to the airport on the day I flew out. The workout room was nice, and the bar offered nice selections. I did not have the opportunity to dine in the hotel, but the food I saw served looked very nice. The room was clean and nicely decorated, the bed was very comfortable, and the water pressure in the shower was the best! :-) I would definitely stay here the next time I have business in Phoenix!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for your great feedback regarding the friendly staff. We know you have choices in travel and it is heartwarming to hear that the team is what impressed you most - although it is tough to beat good water pressure too. Hope to see you back when travel brings you to Phoenix again!
Chanhassen, Minnesota, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great customer service here, from the shuttle driver, to the front desk agent, to the server in the bar to the maintenance person who helped me get into the workout room. The remodel was well done - nice attention to detail throughout. Easy and and out from the airport; would absolutely stay here again when I'm back in town for business

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
It is great to hear from a seasoned business traveler like yourself and thanks for taking the time to share! Our expanded fitness center is just one of the great amenities that go along with the great customer service at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Phoenix!
Tecumseh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

My wife and I would highly recommend staying at this hotel. The newly remodeled interior was spotless and the restaurant clean and freshly decorated. The buffet breakfast has far more to offer than most hotels, and the service from the staff throughout the hotel was exceptional. As people who travel often, we have had the opportunity to visit many types of hotels in different price ranges. In my opinion it would be very difficult to find a hotel with this much to offer in this price range.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Wow - thanks for the excellent review of the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I appreciate your insight on the value that our newly remolded hotel can offer to travelers coming into the Phoenix area. I will pass on the exceptional comments to the team as that is what drives them to serve guests who keep coming back to the Radisson (their home) in Phoenix. See you soon!
Sedona, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Found about the park and stay at Radisson Hotel near the Phoenix Airport. It was soooo convenient. We parked our car, had already checked in on line, picked up our key in the lobby and slept in a comfortable and clean room. Next morning, we were taken to the airport by the personably, Kelly, and dropped right off at the airline. It was fast and easy. Much easier than the airport security. When we returned, Kelly picked us up and dropped us off at our car. We are going to do this every time from now on. The price is right and it is so much better and trying to get to the airport on time. We chose Radisson for the quality and location. Yes, there are cheaper hotels, but this is truly the best.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thanks that great review of one our popular packages available on the website! It is great to see our new self check in kiosk technology is being warmly received by seasoned travelers like yourself. So many folks from the greater Arizona area use that Sleep, Park and Fly package because it is so convenient. Thank you for sharing it here on Trip Advisor. I look forward to your next trip out of town and chance to stay at the Radisson again!
Warrnambool, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport was chosen for it’s positive reports, value for money and the airport shuttle service. An airport desk worker kindly called the hotel to send the shuttle bus (apparently the hotel doesn’t advertise at the airport anymore so the number to call was hard to find). After a short wait we were transported to the hotel in extreme heat (and this was at dusk!). Phoenix is a hot place at the end of spring.
We checked in at the desk and we were courteously directed us to our rooms. The corridors and lifts gave the impression of an older hotel feel. The rooms were modesty furnished and the bed was quite comfortable. There were four in our party and conveniently the hotel had placed the two rooms across the hall from each other. Having a bath after the long flight was bliss, while my wife made use of the outdoor pool.
The Radisson has a large ‘business centre’ with about four computers, printers and copier; handy for printing out boarding passes. Also contains tourist information.
There are two seating areas on the ground floor near the lobby. One is like a sports bar with a large screen TV showing sports. There are tables and chairs for relaxing and the bar is well stocked. The other area called RBG is where meals are served. We made use of this a number of times and one waiter by the name of Ken was outstanding. Ken had great character and warmth and all our party appreciated his individual attention. Quite the conversationalist.
The desk staff were very friendly and helpful, particularly when my frail mother-in-law decided to go for a bus ride to a shopping centre in the 40C (100F+) heat. I was out of my mind with worry, but they were very thoughtful and consoling (thankfully she came back of her own accord).
My only concern was the standard of the electrical connections in the room (and this was noticed in other USA hotels although not to the same extent). I plugged my iPhone charger into one wall socket but when I attempted to pull the charger plug out the whole face-plate came away from the wall, wires and all. Around the edges of the face-plate there was what looked like faint scorch marks so I detached my iPhone charger and looked for a less dodgy wall socket. When I looked at the socket the TV was connected to there wasn’t even a face-plate. The electrical standards in the USA hotels I stayed in at least seemed far below those that I was used to in Australia.
Apart from that I enjoyed our stay at the Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, it was good value, conveniently located, comfortable, had nice staff and had a good ‘business centre’.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed so many amenities while staying at the Radisson including our business center and RBG Bar & Grill. I will pass on the great comments to Ken in the restaurant. I apologize for the unsatisfactory wall outlets you experienced. I have informed our Engineering team and will use this feedback to fix this issue for future guests. Thanks again for your review!
Ted Trembath -General Manager

Been to Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport? Share your experiences!