“Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Summer Savings of 20%
Ranked #16 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
New York City, New York
“Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Good location, professional and attentive staff; made me feel welcome and went out of their way to say hi and be responsive to any requests/inquiries I had. Breakfast buffet was well presented and easy to access. Location was close to airport and major highways. Room was nice and laid out well. I had a broken TV and the hotel replaced it within 12 hours. I would love to see them upgrade their fitness room. All in all a good experience. The staff is certainly a stand-out.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to share your outstanding review of the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I apologize for the TV concerns, but am pleased that the staff responded quickly to complete your stay. Thanks also for mentioning our location and breakfast as so many guests come for those reasons. We hope to welcome you back soon!
Best wishes,
Ted Trembath -General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
panama city
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We had a flight at 11:30 pm so we checked into the hotel to have a nice restful day. They have a nice pool and hot tub to relax at. The room was nice and comfortable and the staff was very friendly. It was very easy to get to the airport. We were a little confused about returning the car to the rental company. Go early if you have a car rental. I would definetly stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Wow! Thanks for your great review and for taking the time to write about your experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am pleased that you had time to enjoy the pool area. Hopefully you can stay longer on your next visit and enjoy other amenities like our RBG Bar and Grill.
See you soon,
Congers, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

After being in Sedona, we got to the Radisson, in Phoenix, in time to return the rental car, eat dinner, repack, shower, sleep and get a wake up call at 3:30 a.m. for the hotel's airport shuttle at 4 a.m. The shuttle got us to the airport in 10 minutes. No traffic.
This was the third hotel we stayed in this week. We were on the fourth floor. The room was very clean. The queen beds comfortable. The bathroom was bright, clean and roomy. We did not have any planes overhead. The desk staff was very helpful. We ate, at the restaurant, at the hotel. The food was very good but we did have to wait longer than expected to get it on the table. We left before breakfast, but hotel type coffee was available.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thanks for sharing your review of the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am pleased that we were able to cap off your trip to Sedona and you enjoyed our hotel facilities and restaurant. Our location serves many who are heading to Sedona, Grand Canyon and other great vacation locations in greater Arizona. We hope to see you back when you can spend more time in Phoenix and enjoy our pool and fitness center.
st albans
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

My main complaint is with the rooms, we had a king suite and a double room on the second floor. Both rooms were gloomy, smelled of stale smoke and had the hotel's a/c units location just outside the window. Whilst I appreciate they have to be somewhere. I think guests should be warned or offered a lower rate. We had just arrived from the UK and wanted to have something to eat & get some sleep so we did not complain. We could have asked for a other room but again that is disruptive and we just want to enjoy our holiday.
The staff were all warm & and very friendly. The hotel is well located for arriving in Phoenix, visiting local attractions and then heading up to northern AZ. The pool was being renovated at the time of our visit which was again disappointing, the gym was small but with good equipment plus weights. The bar lacked atmosphere, but the food was tasty and our server was welcoming and attentive. I enjoyed the breakfast buffet, again very impressed with the staff. Overall I would stay here again but not in the same room.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the second floor views are non existent and a/c systems are just outside the windo...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. I am sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations & view of your room. I will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards. Thanks also for the kind words regarding the staff and please let us know when you are returning so we can block a higher floor room. Our pool is open again and looking great - see you soon,
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stayed here for 5 nights. It was one of my better decisions. I love being within range of the aitport; it puts my mind at ease seeing that traffic control tower. The view of the city and mountains was also lovely. I loved the design of our standard king room: the divider between the bed and coffee station was fantastic. The bed was extremely comfortable. Loved having the coffee facility. We hired a car so it was no problem getting to the Fashion Square. The hotel has a small but very well maintained pool. I used it every day. It was just enough but I didn't find that many people used it so we were able to relax there in comfort. The cafe is pretty basic and the bar area suffers from a lack of ambience, due to very bright lighting and rather upright seating. Otherwise, I loved this hotel; great price, clean big rooms. I would easily return here.

• Stayed July 2013
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. Your insights will be a big help to future travelers. Thanks for mentioning that even at an airport hotel in Phoenix, there are great mountain views to be found. Our location is a great jumping off point for Scottsdale, Tempe and Phoenix. I hope you get the chance to return and join us again at the Radisson Phoenix Airport.
London, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Ending up our trip in Arizona we chose the Radisson Hotel Airport in Phoenix. This is a great hotel. Very close to the airport providing shuttle service if required. Nice restaurant in the hotel of others within walking distance. The staff is friendly with the rooms being comfortable and clean
In all, a great stop over.

Room Tip: Great view from the top floors.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the friendly staff and RBG Bar and Grill. I hope you can stay longer next time and enjoy the pool, fitness center and great access to Scottsdale, Phoenix and Tempe.
Best wishes,
Ted Trembath - General Manager
Vienna, Austria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I had to do some business in Phoenix, and my employer booked me the Radisson at Sky Harbor Airport. First of all it is a great location, and everything I needed to accomplish took much less time than anticipated, because of the proximity of major businesses. Additionally, the staff was extremely professional, and courteous which made the stay a delight. The room was spacious, clean, and beds were very comfortable. Also, the fitness center provided ample space to do some workout to lower the stress levels. Overall, the Radisson was a great experience, and is highly recommendable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am so pleased that you found our location so efficient for your purposes of business. Hopefully you can come back in the winter or spring for vacation time. Thanks again for the recommendation!
Ted Trembath- General Manager

Been to Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport? Share your experiences!