“Great overnighter” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Stonewall Manitoba
“Great overnighter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

We arrived at 4 and were upgraded to a king suite just by asking, then we proceeded to go for happy hour and the bartender was great. We sat by the lovely spacious pool and went back later to the hot tub . The restaurant was nice , but most of all the front desk staff were awesome.

Thanks

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for your great comments regarding your experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. We are delighted that you enjoyed the staff, restaurant and pool facilities. We look forward to your next stay.
Ted Trembath - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Wanted a bed for the night after a transatlantic flight. Getting hold of the hotel airport bus was a problem and had to make two calls to reception - apparently there is a problem with the radio connection which needs fixing. Had a comfortable and quiet sleep and the room was well appointed. Breakfast buffet looked rather dismal as food had been sitting for some time. Understand renovations are planned, and not before time. Airport bus driver made a special trip to our drop-off point the following morning, knowing that we had been tired and tetchy about having to wait so long the night before. Pleasant touch.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
I appreciate your feedback regarding your quick stay. I regret to hear your dining experience did not meet your expectations and apologize for the buffet presentation at the time of your visit. I have passed on your comments and concerns to our Chef so he may address this situation with the team and ensure that we deliver outstanding service and presentation. I was happy to hear that the shuttle driver was able to help you out on your return trip to the airport. Thanks again for sharing.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Stayed here over a weekend while in Phoenix for family business. The hotel has some construction ongoing but it did not get in the way. The staff is great as our flight was late leaving on Sunday (it was Nascar weekend in Phoenix) and they graciously allowed us a 3:00 pm checkout. Pool area and hot tub were nice, great location for visiting and sightseeing the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
I appreciate you sharing your great comments regarding the staff and location. I am pleased to hear you were able to enjoy the pool/hot tub. We hope to see you again when travel brings back to the Phoenix area.
Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We enjoyed a one-bedroom suite on the 5th floor. The room was very clean, updated and modern. Our first time trying out the sleep number bed - We enjoyed it very much and had a great rest. Downside was trying to find parking and checking in. When I checked in, the older gentleman did not explain any of the amenties to me, like the breakfast hours, restaurant hours, pool hours, check time, etc. I had to listen to the other lady quickly explain the amenities to another guest. Because of this, we did not eat use any of the amenities of the hotel. We did find a breakfast menu in the room, but found it was very pricey. I would stay here again and for longer if I find myself needing a room close to Tempe Town Lake.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your experience. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the Sleep Number Beds and our location to Tempe Town Lake. I apologize for the lack of explanation of our amenities at check in and hope you can enjoy our restaurant and pool on your next visit.
Vancouver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

My friend and I were in Phoenix for 24 hours to see a concert and really just needed a nice, clean hotel near the airport and the Celebrity Theatre. But the Radisson gave us even more. First off, the hotel has an airport shuttle which was extremely handy. The front desk was very friendly and helpful. They were kind enough to upgrade us to two Queen beds when we check in, as their doubles rooms were still being prepared. The room was a good size for the price with comfortable beds, nice linens, decent size clean bathroom. The in-room AC worked very well, too.
The restaurant and bar served decent food at decent prices. If I make a return visit to Phoenix, I wouldn't hesitate to book the Radisson Hotel Airport again. All in all, very nice hotel with good value.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
I am so pleased to hear of your fun weekend here in Phoenix at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. Thanks for the nice comments regarding the staff and the value. We hope to see you again when you can stay longer and enjoy all the amenities!
Pembroke, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I had stayed here a year earlier and knew it was a good place to stay. The bed is so comfy and the room was a good size (I had the business room). The staff were very friendly here from check in to the restaurant and even the maids. Kris in the restaurant was very personable and made me feel special, she also had a great sense of humour. I really like the breakfast there to.
I was attending a conference down town and although the hotel is located a few miles away it was easy to catch the tram into the city, it was 2 blocks away and a chance to walk off the breakfast and get some excercise.
For the price this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the restaurant and chose to stay with us for a convention in downtown Phoenix. With the Light Rail so close, the Radisson Phoenix Airport is a great option. We look forward to your next stay.

Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I visited Phoenix for a conference and arranged to have my group of 20 stay at the Radisson. The staff was exeptional... very courteous and customer service-oriented. Food at the hotel was great, the rooms were nice, and the amenities were great for a basic stay: free wifi, a great business center. Only downside was the fitness center was being renovated, but they made arrangements for us to use a neighboring center.

Overall, was very satisfied with my stay and will consider this hotel again for future trips.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for bringing your group to the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am pleased that you had exceptional service and mentioned the great amenities for business conferences like good food and business center. I am happy to announce that our Fitness Center will go back in service tomorrow. As part of that renovation, we have added 4 new meeting rooms to meet future needs for conferences. We look forward to your next meeting or pleasure trip to Phoenix!
Ted Trembath – General Manager

Been to Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport? Share your experiences!