“Business” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

From check in to check out and everything in between, my visit and stay here were fantastic. I had the opportunity to enjoy both the on-site restaurant as well as room service and both were wonderful. Great staff, easy check in and out and oh those sleep number beds. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Linda,
Thank you for your fantastic comments regarding your recent stay at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. We hope to see you back soon!
Ted Trembath - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Show Low, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This was just an overnight stay before flying out in the morning. I arrived early and actually got an early check in. The hotel is very clean and all the staff I encountered we're very friendly. Especially Patricia, who checked me in. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. First time for a sleep number bed. It's close to the light rail & bus system. I will be making this my first choice when flying out of PHX. Great job Radisson.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thanks for your review of the Radisson Phoenix Airport. Our location combined with clean rooms and friendly staff keeps many coming back and I am pleased you will join us again when back in the Valley. When the snow flies in Show Low, come and join us for a weekend retreat in the sun!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

The Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport is a comfortable, clean, well-run hotel with a super friendly and competent staff, convenient location, good business support, and very reasonable pricing.

I make frequent business trips to Phoenix and have stayed at several hotels there, especially those near the PHX airport. This is the by far best full-service hotel I’m found.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to provide such great information for future Phoenix travelers. Our location combined with our service is mentioned by many business and leisure traveler. We hope to see you back when travel takes you through Phoenix Sky Harbor in the future. Thanks!
Swift Current, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We were in Phoenix and Mesa and flew in and out of Sky Harbour airport. Shuttle service was great, on time, friendly and very familiar with the area. Helpful with places to go and see. Upgraded us to suit so we could experience the facilities. Pool was outdoors which we like and very clean and well maintained. Perfect hotel experience. Thank you very much for making our stay special.
Martin & Karen K.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Martin,
Thanks for that awesome review. I am so pleased to hear that your stay was special and we hope to see you back at the Radisson Phoenix Airport when travel brings you back to the Valley.
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I have been in the travel business for over 30 years and have stayed in more hotels than the happy hooker, but for hospitality and comfortable accomodations, I was so impressed with this hotel. I felt the most genuine welcome and the staff was so professional and anticipated all of my needs in the most gracious manner. I felt like I was visiting family. My room was so comfortable and the sleep number bed was fabulous. Room service was fast and great, and the shuttle at 440 am was right on time. I will become a regular client.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you for your great comments regarding the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am pleased that someone with so much travel experience had such a great stay and got a chance to experience our family. We hope to see you more often and are happy you are choosing our hotel as your home away from home for your future trips to Phoenix. I hope you get the opportunity to come back for pleasure and enjoy a get a-way weekend. Thanks again.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Was in Phoenix for a conference downtown, but the conference hotel was rather pricey, so after reading the reviews on here, I opted for the Radisson, and I'm very glad I did. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean, wifi was easy to get onto (with sufficient outlets) and I loved the extra touch of having a bottle of water for the guest each day. Free parking was also a big plus. But what really sets this hotel apart is the excellent service. The front desk staff is extremely friendly and efficient. I'd had packages shipped to me at the hotel, and they were ready and waiting when I arrived, and they even had the hotel shuttle driver give me a ride to a nearby restaurant and would have picked me up from there if I'd wanted. Solid breakfast buffet too. Only minor quibble--bed was fairly comfortable (I didn't play with the firmness settings--maybe next time), though the cover was on the heavy side. Wish I could have removed a layer rather than have to make the room colder. But that's a very minor quibble in an otherwise awesome experience. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
I appreciate you taking the time to post this review regarding your stay at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am pleased you found our hotel for your business at the Phoenix Convention Center. With the light rail so close, the Radisson Phoenix Airport is a great option for business even in downtown Phoenix. Thank you for mentioning so many of our features and especially the friendly staff.
Best Wishes,
Goode, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is a great hotel! The facility is spotless, our room was comfortably appointed, the staff is warm and friendly, didn't eat in the restaurant but the lounge had great food late into the evening. They are totally prepared for folks like us who were traveling and needed ready access to the airport.
Here's the best part...have you ever wondered if anyone reads the hotel surveys that the major chains often send you after your visit? Well, I can tell you for sure that the Radisson Phoenix Airport does. I was shocked to receive a personal email from the director of rooms at the hotel thanking me for my specific comments....which, by the way, were all positive.
In this day of waning customer service, it is refreshing to see an establishment that still cares! Kudos to you Radisson Phoenix Airport!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Wow! Thank you for taking the time to fill out our customer survey and for posting this great review for future travelers. We do appreciate all guest comments that come in many forms and feel that is one of our strengths as a team. I am so please that you had a great time during your stay and with our follow-up. We hope to see you back at the Radisson Phoenix Airport when travel brings back to the Valley of the Sun.
Ted Trembath - General Manager

Been to Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport? Share your experiences!