“Great airport location” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
San Diego
“Great airport location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stayed at this hotel because we needed an airport close to the airport. The hotel was great! Very nice staff. The shuttle service was great. We turned in a rental car and hardly had to wait to be picked up. The shuttle the next morning getting to the airport was so easy.
We were able to drive a quick couple of miles for some dinner and a few places to run around.
I would highly recommend this hotel for an airport stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thanks for the great review regarding the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I appreciate your thoughts on our location and hope to see you again soon,
Ted Trembath - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Jupiter, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I find myself in Phoenix a lot, and I've tried many of the options near the airport. The Radisson is certainly the best. Nice rooms, very comfortable (Sleep Number) beds, fluffy pillows, good food options, quiet and clean and convenient, and competitively priced. Plus, the service has always been very pleasant and "above and beyond." I will always stay here if it's an option.

Room Tip: The suites are very nice...see if they'll upgrade you (they often will!).
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the Phoenix Airport hotels and specifically your glowing review of the Radisson Phoenix Airport. It is always great to see a seasoned traveler like you staying with us and returning. I hope to see you back soon when you travel to Phoenix next.
Apple Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I feel like part of the family when I go to this Radisson. I do not even look at staying anywhere else in Phoenix. I stay at this hotel every single trip to Phoenix. From the manager recognizong me as a return guest and leaving snacks in my room for when I arrive, to the restaurant's personalized service, to the helpfulness of every single employee in the place. 100% satisfaction every single stay.

Room Tip: The front of the hotel catches the awesome sunsets, the back side of the hotel gets the beautiful su...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you so much for your loyalty - we love when family comes to visit! I am so pleased that you have caught on to our 100% Satisfaction attitude (and Guarantee). The staff enjoys when they can get to know our frequent travelers and meeting new ones every day. We look forward to your next visit.
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I spent 3 nights. Very pleasant and comfortable. Beautiful view. Very comfortable bed. Excellent restaurant (the guacamole is the best I have ever had and the drinks were just right). Friendly and helpful staff. Two factors which prevented me from giving it the top rating: the room was never made before 3:30; and there's no courtesy phone at the airport.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Radisson Phoenix Airport. It is great for others to hear of some of our best features including the view, friendly and helpful staff. I apologize that we do not have a courtesy phone at the airport and it is good to note that you should call the hotel directly when you land and have your luggage. We do clean every room every day, so I apologize that your room was serviced later in the daily schedule and please let us know on your next visit and we can arrange an early service for your or any room at the time of check-in. Thanks again for your feedback,
Detroit
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel on a business trip. The room was pretty standard, but the service is absolutely OUTSTANDING! You feel like everyone at the hotel is at your service. When I made the reservation, it was made more complicated than it needed to be. But from the moment I arrived at the hotel, everything was perfect. Upon check-in the attendant "uncomplicated" my reservation. She made sure I had everything I needed (including driving directions). The attendant in the bar area was very nice and attentive. Even the cleaning staff was personable and cordial.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for sharing your review including such nice comments regarding the employees. It seems that you were able to interact with many different staff members and experience our Yes I Can culture. This is what sets us apart from many other hotels. I am pleased you had such an outstanding experience and hope you had a safe journey back to Detroit (Go Tigers!)
Green Bay
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

This hotel has signs all over that say if you are not 100% satisfied, let them know and they will do what they can. They mean it too. There wasn't anything big, but the little details were always nice. The room was quiet and turned over perfectly. The staff was friendly and you could tell that they saw each other as a family. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to rest in Phoenix.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thanks for your comments regarding the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am pleased that you were able to experience our "Yes I Can" service culture played out with our 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee. Our team does enjoy serving our guests and it is great you picked up on that and shared for others. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Phoenix Airport when business or leisure travel brings you the Valley of the Sun!
Ted Trembath - Gneeral Manager
Wilmington, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I selected this hotel primarily for its convenient location relative to the airport, but was really impressed once I got to the room. From the North side of the hotel you get a beautiful view of the city and those unique Phoenix peaks rising up out of the valley. Everything in the room was perfect and luxurious. The sleep number bed was furnished with tons of white linens and good pillows. Everything in the hotel was spotless. The hotel construction must be good because I never heard another soul once in my room. The free Wi-Fi Internet was fast and reliable so I caught up on emails and such. I used the business center just to print out my boarding pass, but I could have gotten real work done there given the multiple computers and large flat panel monitors. The staff at the front desk were friendly and efficient, and the staff I met in the hallway always smiled and greeted me. It really was a good stay. I will definitely be back.

Room Tip: The North side views are the best.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thanks for sharing such nice comments regarding the Radisson Phoenix Airport. Many people find us for the convenient location and then are pleasantly surprised by the amenities. Our high speed internet and business center compliment the great Camelback Mountain view and friendly staff. We hope to see you again when you have more time to enjoy the fitness center, restaurant and pool!
Ted Trembath - General Manager

Been to Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport? Share your experiences!