“Groupon scam!!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Stonecreek Golf Club

Stonecreek Golf Club
4435 E Paradise Village Pkwy S, Phoenix, AZ 85032 (Paradise Valley)
602-765-5800
Improve this listing
Ranked #85 of 107 Activities in Phoenix
Type: Golf Courses, Sports
Phoenix, Arizona
5 attraction reviews
“Groupon scam!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

I purchased a Groupon for 5 golf lessons for my son so he could take lessons over the winter break. As instructed, we emailed them to schedule times for the lessons. No response! We emailed about 10 times over a 6 week period and no response. I complained to Groupon who said the only thing they could do was refund us our money and advised us to do a negative review for the golf pro. However, the Groupon is STILL being offered! What a scam.

Visited December 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“what a joke!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Not a pleasant experience! Having played here before and dealing with a booked 5 some in front of us last year I thought to give it another try, So a group of us played here over the weekend, first our tee time was delayed 40 minutes. Second, one of the members in our group was accused of not paying and was notified about this as we were about to tee off after waiting for 40 minutes. After a debate, one of staff realized he entered the wrong name. No apology was given just an ooops.
While playing we waited up to 10 minutes before teeing off - no ranger in sight to speed up the game.
The biggest upset was yelling at neighborhood kids on #5 because they were jumping their bikes into the sand bunkers.
What a joke! There are plenty of other places to play in N. Phoenix....stay away from Stonecreek Golf!

Visited February 2014
scottsdale
8 attraction reviews
“Crowded course and 5 hour rounds”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

The tee times were booked very close to one another and it took 5 long hours to play the course.
Great location, in ok shape but could use some TLC on the greens---lots of ball marks.

Ranger was working hard to move everyone along but the problem was too many people playing at one time. On some holes, there were three foursomes playing the hole with another foursome waiting to tee off.

Hotel guest walked the cart path so we had to wait for them to clear before we could hit. They were a nuisance and shouldn't be allowed on the cart paths.

Best attribute of the course is the location.

Visited February 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
“Decent track”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We enjoyed our round at Stonecreek. Fairways were in average condition, but the greens were quite good. Not excessively long, but a good test of golf.

Visited January 2014
Gilbert, Arizona
“Scam”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

This is a scam. I booked a deal on Groupon with 3 60 minute private golf lessons on Groupon for my husband. After calling and emailing for a month, we still had not heard anything from the company. When I called last week to complain about receiving no response back from Doug Grey to schedule the lessons with the Golf Club, I was hung up on. I called back and stated that I felt like this is a scam and I am going to contact Groupon. The man on the phone said, "Do what you need to do" and hung up again.

Visited January 2014