“Typical TGI Friday's” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Naperville, Illinois
“Typical TGI Friday's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Food was good, Service was average. Nothing outstanding but it was convenient and we got what we expected from TGI Fridays.

Visited January 2013

Phoenix, Arizona, USA
“Stopped here because we thought it would be quick...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Boy were we wrong. My turkey burger took forever, the bun was stale and the service poor. To top it off it was only 11 am and we were the guests in the restaurant. I will never go back.

Visited October 2012
Vancouver Island, Canada
“typical”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

close to hotel typical consistant tgi fridays food and service. tip go online join email and get coupoin to use during your visit

Visited October 2012
Phoenix AZ
“More than 3 strikes”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

Having been a restaurant owner I understand that like any work place things can go wrong. Anyone can have a bad day and so (because I live so close) I've tried this particular TGI Friday's numerous times. I sort of lost count. I usually have a 3 strikes and I'm done mentality but because I had been at this chains other stores and never had a problem I kept trying. It finally got so bad that I wrote a letter to the management. Here's a brief synopsis.

I’m sending back the receipt and your “get out of jail free card” because I won’t be returning to your establishment. I have tried with hundreds possibly thousands of dollars to make eating there “right” to no avail over the past 5 years. Every time we go there is something wrong with the order, the food, or the wait staff. Marissa, if you are THAT unhappy with your job, please go somewhere else. I have seen staff turn over after over at your restaurant. I’ve never had the same person twice, ever. That speaks volumes to me. I’ve had one guy weep over his grandmother’s death to Marissa not caring enough as to what we were ordering. The ONLY person who gave us the time of day was your hostess yesterday. After the soup was wrong (I ordered Tomato Basil and got Chicken Noodle), Marissa didn’t know you could substitute a small side salad for fries and then bringing a regular with Italian instead of a Cesar, the soup was cold and the pas de resistance the chicken fingers were RAW! I’m done. “Here’s a card for your next visit.” Are you kidding me? That meal should have been complimentary. I don’t need the stupid card because I’m not coming back. I’ve been the fool to keep coming there time and again. I almost drove back over last night to talk to the manager but I’m tired of putting any time at all there. I did the survey on line but when you’re as angry as I am, well it just wasn’t quite enough. The food at Yard House is amazing, we love soups at Mimis we’ll just keep making other choices at Desert Ridge but you guys couldn’t get an order right to save yourselves and your wait staff is always awful. The one good thing, you always have nice host and hostess maybe you should make them waiters!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Escondido, California
“The Jack Daniels Burger Was Excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

Took the grandkids to this restaurant while on vacation in the area. I ordered the Jack Daniels burger for the first time and it was excellent, especially the J.D. sauce! My wife ordered the Santa Fe salad which she also enjoyed. As a bonus, our two grandkids ate for free (currently offered on Monday & Tuesday).

Visited April 2012