“A great and original dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican, Sandwiches
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Phoenix, Arizona
“A great and original dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

If you are looking for an unique dinner and want to avoid chain restaurants then Los Reyes de la Torta is the place for you. Their menu offers some very original selections along with more common types of meals to cater to everyone that visits. I have not dared to tempt a try at the King Carlos V sandwidch.

I have eaten in and even called and picked up dinner on the way home and every time the staff is friendly and the place is hopping.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Long Beach, California
“Food Heaven for me!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Excellent food. Will not disappoint. The Torta del Rey is HUGE and OH so tasty. I will be stopping by this restaurant EVERYTIME I go to phoenix. I can't help it.

Visited July 2013
Phoenix,AZ
“authentic tortas!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I work in the area, and will drive across town on a day off to have the chicken nortena torta and a cremosa! They have fresh aguas frescas and cremosas (my fave!) No tortillas chips here though, sometimes they give you bland potato chips but instead get the garnish of jalapenos,radish,lettuce,carrotts and cucumbers and dip it in the yummy sauce provided!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Peoria, Arizona
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Nice little Mexican restaurant. Excellent service and amazing food. Went with my 3 children and husband and we all thoroughly enjoyed our meal. We eat a lot of Mexican food and I know will be returning here as this place definitely stands out. Between the five of us, we tried a little bit of everything- torta with tongue meat, chopped beef burrito, chopped beef quesadilla, steak tacos, and chicken quesadilla. All the meals came with a fresh salad- cucumber slices, radishes, grilled jalapeno on fresh shredded lettuce. Can't wait to go back!

Visited July 2013
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I ordered a torta. it was good and presented nicely. However the service was hurried and i felt rushed. because my husband finished first. she kept trying to take my plate as well . Prices too high. There are several places here that outshines it. we only tried it because of the show Man vs Food.not worth it!
I won't return.