“Mmmmm” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Los Reyes De La Torta

Los Reyes De La Torta
4333 W Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85031-2916 (North Mountain)
602-269-3212
Neighborhood: North Mountain
Rochester, Minnesota
“Mmmmm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the restaurant if you're looking for a relaxed atmosphere with reasonable prices and delicious food. It's really a family affair, with iced non-alcoholic drinks and some of the best mexican I've ever had. My husband had one of the sandwiches and I had a shrimp dish (can't remember the name of it) and they were incredible. The rice and beans were even fantastic. I was so disappointed that I didn't have a refrigerator to bring leftovers home to! We were hoping for chips and salsa, but to no avail, though I'm sure we could have ordered them. Highly recommend this restaurant!

Visited June 2013

92% Recommend
Sebastian, Florida
“Very good. Worth finding.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Saw this on Travel Channel and the good reviews here on TripAdvisor. Had the Torta del Rey--could only eat half and am saving the rest for lunch tomorrow. Wonderful sauce to put on the sandwich. They should bottle and sell it--it would have been my souvenir for sure. Lime aguas frescas super yummy. I wish they would open an East Coast locale in Baltimore.

Thanks Luis for making me feel so welcome!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chico, California
“History Channel Man vs Food got it Right!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

The main reason we came here was because it was on Man vs Food show. It met and exceeded out expectations. A little out of the way to get there, but worth the drive. The place is spotless, super clean. The food is amazing. I had the King Torta...and insane mess of goodness. So if you like good mexican food...this is the place!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Moorestown, New Jersey
“Yummmm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time having tortas. They were delish! I had one of the torta chicas which is basically just a smaller version of some of the tortas. I had the Hawaiian one which was awesome. Had ham, pork, cheese, pineapple and a special mayo. It was just the right size for me. My husband had a regular sized del ray. It was just the right size for him. We were sat quickly and our food came in lightening speed. I would totally go back if we lived in the area.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clairton, Pennsylvania
“Interesting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I went here simply to try the Torta del Rey, and I wasn't disappointed. The sandwich has a lot to it, and it will definitely fill you up for a very good price. The place is simple and clean, the staff is friendly. Give it a try.

• Visited April 2013