“Excellent food and service” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taste of India
1609 E Bell Rd Ste B4, Phoenix, AZ 85022-2898 (Paradise Valley)
(602) 788-3190
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Indian
Neighborhood: Paradise Valley
Neighborhood: Paradise Valley
Rocklin, California
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Big fan of this place and will definitely visit whenever I am in town. The menu is extensive and also caters to vegetarian and vegan customers. I had the butter chicken and several appetizers. The garlic naan was very strong but awesome.

You must eat here if in the area.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Phoenix, A
“better than desert!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I am far from being an expert on Indian food, but I LOVE Taste of India. I have never been dissapointed by a menu item, but over the years, have grown so fond of one combination that I no longer ever vary from it. For me, it is Chicken Kashmiri and Kabli Naan. My friends prefer Chicken Korma and Garlic Naan. When I have occasion to go with a large group of friends, we tend to "share" our entree's, and like I said, I've never been dissapointed!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
NY
“Very tasty and prompt delivery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

We have eaten take out from this restaurant twice and were delighted with our food each time. The delivery was prompt and the food fresh. We recommend the fragrant Tikka Masala, spicy Vindaloo, or biryani. The vegetable samosa are good as well.

• Visited July 2012
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

We come to Phoenix once a year and we ALWAYS eat here at least twice. The food is delicious and authentic and the service is very friendly. No idea how anyone could leave bad reviews because the food is delectable...especially the chicken tikka masala, molai kofta and peas with paneer. The mint chutney is unusual but I love it. Very yummy definitely worth trying.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Phoenix, Arizona
“Decent food, awful service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

We'd tried this restaurant once before about 3 years ago and were unimpressed with the food. Recently, when organizing a dinner for our extended family, we decided to try it again as it's so close to home. Never again! Once we got them, we all enjoyed our meals. However, the anxiety created by the poor service was not worth it. It took 30 minutes to even get drinks (when the restaurant was half full). Each step of the meal was arduous wtih the service lagging, with no apology. Avoid the aggravation and try somewhere else.

• Visited February 2012