“Great Meal” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mi Patio Mexican Food

Mi Patio Mexican Food
3347 N 7TH AVE, Phoenix, AZ 85013 (Encanto)
(602) 277-4831
Neighborhood: Encanto
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Great Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Not much to look at from the outside, but worth going in. Some of the best homemade salsa I have ever eaten. Portions were huge. I ordered a chicken chimichanga and could not finish. I ate with a colleague and dinner and cocktails for both of us totaled $32 bucks. Hard to beat that!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Rockaway Park, New York, USA
“Muy Bueno”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is the best food & margaritas that I have had outside of the Heard Museum Cafe and Gerturde's at the Phoenix Desert Botanical Gardens.

Visited March 2014
Tucson
“Nice place to get a hearty meal near downtown Phoenix!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I actually really liked this place. It's not super nice (on the outside or the inside), and maybe I did get the feeling that the place wasn't as clean as I would like a restaurant to be...but the food was satisfying and made up for it. Not the best Mexican food I've ever had, but definitely hit the spot when I wanted some decent Mexican.

Order the Baja Burrito. Oh my gosh...so delicious. It's a gently fried shredded chicken burrito, smothered in this herb, cheesy, cream cheese sauce. And the chicken filling itself is super filling.

The prices were reasonable and the portions were large enough so that we had a little lunch leftover for the next day!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tempe, Arizona
“Best of Phoenix”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have lived in Arizona for 24 years, and have had plenty of Mexican food. This is the best of Phoenix hands down. Every time I come I order food for the house for later. Everything is good, especially the salsa.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Braunfels, TX
“Awesome Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

We ate dinner here twice. Excellent food. Fast and great service. Salsa is excellent as well as the margaritas.

Visited February 2014