“Great food and variety” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
India Palace
2941 W Bell Rd, Ste 2, Phoenix, AZ 85053-3054 (Deer Valley)
602-942-4224
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Deer Valley
“Great food and variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Loved the food. The lamb dishes were wonderful. My grandkids enjoyed the chicken shish kebobs as well as the rice with the peas and nuts. Watching the Indian musical videos was very entertaining although kind of distracting. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful. Can't wait to go back and try something new!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

66% Recommend
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
“Below average”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had supper at the India Palace Friday, January 11,2013. While the lady who greeted us was most pleasant the food left much to be desired. My wife and I eat "East Indian" frequently. We cook and make our own curries at home. As far as East Indian restaurants are concerned we have a lot of experience. Let's cut to the chase. There Tandoori oven must have been to hot because the Naan Bread as well as the roti's we were served had black charred marks and were clearly overcooked and dried out. The Chicken Biryani had very little if any taste and we've had better from the frozen section of our local grocery store. I had a lamb dish, and while hot enough it also lacked the zestyness we've come to expect from lamb curry dishes. The meat was a bit tough and the sauce lacked taste. I can do way better at home.
Save yourself a trip and your hard earned cash. Eat Thai in the valley because "East Indian" restaurants that cook with fresh herbs and spices seem to be few and far between.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Placerville, California
“Wonderful buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Stayed in Phoenix, Arizona for a week. Went to eat lunch at this place twice because the food was so fantastic. If you like Indian food, this is a wonderful buffet. Great price and plenty of different selections including an excellent veggi choice. Service was fast and friendly. Everything my wife and I tried was tasty and hot. Make this place a must visit if you are in the area for lunch.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Beautiful restaurant, great food, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

My son and I stopped here for supper, but wished we would have come for the lunch buffet so that we could have sampled more. I had the Chicken Masala and my son had the half portion of the Grilled Chicken--which was plenty for one person. We still ended up taking leftovers. Don't forget to visit their small grocery store before you leave! Great prices on their basmati rice and they have some items that were exotic (to me) that I had to try.

Visited April 2012
phoenix az
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

I have visited this restaurant with my family several times. It's VERY hard to impress my husband who is from England where there is a plethora of good Indian food but India Palace manages to do it every time!! Their food is consistently good and they also have wonderful service! The restaurant itself is always super clean whenever we visit. Our family faves are the tandoori chicken matar paneer with a big basket of fresh gralic naan. My kids love the mango lassi.

• Visited June 2011