“Great food and service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of China Chili

China Chili
302 E. Flower St., Phoenix, AZ 85012 (Encanto)
602 266 4463
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Encanto
Goodyear, Arizona
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The food at China Chili is fresh and authentic, much better than you will find at other restaurants like Panda Express. The service is exceptionally fast for a full-service restaurant, and all the servers are really attentive to refilling drinks and packaging up your leftovers from their giant-sized portions. In short, this place provides excellent value and is definitely one of my favorite places in central Phoenix.

Visited November 2013

Phoenix
“Not Impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

China Chili was ranked as a very good restaurant by fellow reviewers, so we decided to try it for dinner a couple of weeks ago. Maybe it was just a bad day or maybe we were among the last customers for the day - but unfortunately we did not like the food. The cashew chicken that we ordered was completely bland and the Kung Pao chicken did not seem fresh. The crab cheese puffs were pretty good, though.
The restaurant is situated right in the middle of the office districts of Phoenix, so I guess it gets pretty crowded during lunch hours. There are plenty of small tables inside for 2 or more people which feels ideal for office workers who are in a rush to finish lunch but it feels crowded as a family diner. Finally, I honestly think you can get same or better quality food at Panda Express.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“Best Chinese in Phoenix”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

You can't go wrong ordering anything from this restaurant. Everything is delicious and the prices are reasonable. I usually get the pork fried rice and vegetable lo mein.

Visited August 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Going Again Tonight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

One of the best restaurants that we go to that constantly sets the standard for what a good Chinese restaurant should be. Meeting friends there tonight, and as usual, I will order something that I have never had there yet. Not sure what it will be, but I am certain that a good dinner will be had!

Visited October 2013
Netanya, Israel
“Chinese Eat Here Regularly and so do I”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I was new to China Chili and to Phoenix - In one week I came back 3 times! I came at 11:30 each time and the large restaurant was filled by 11:45 am. My specialty was the spicy fillet of sliced fish and vegetables. A large portion came with a vegetarian egg roll and miso soup. My portion was 8.95 and it was the best Chinese food I have tasted. The service was quick and the turnover was as quick and as liesurely serving both a tourist crowd and a business crowd as well. I loved talking to the help who were all pleasant and efficient and the food was superb. I am going back for lunch as soon as i finish this review. I was in China and Hong Kong recently and this restaurant was better than anything I tried overseas. Maybe its the Amer-Asian that makes all the difference.

• Visited October 2013